rsgntx

Post a Pic Only - your best pic of your car

_MG_0312.jpg

RHZW1's really suit the Corrado, would love a set to go against the RS's. Looks really mean!

[ATTACH]75893[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75894[/ATTACH]

Looks nice on the Porsche rims, they fill the arches well. Looking forward to seeing it on the new wheels. You fitted the steering wheel yet?

Just found this one from a motor show in Hull this year (my mates Calibra and Capri in the background)

9636655587_0c4fb0ece5_o1_zpsd57da9c7.jpg

_MG_0312.jpg

RHZW1's really suit the Corrado, would love a set to go against the RS's. Looks really mean!

Looks nice on the Porsche rims, they fill the arches well. Looking forward to seeing it on the new wheels. You fitted the steering wheel yet?

The porsche wheel's are gone now sold on Ebay they looked lovely but made driving the car Hellish. The new wheel's will look better as for the steering wheel that will probably be one of the last thing's to be fitted other bit's to be sorted first ;)

Look's nice mate any more pic's (interior) :D

Thanks Clumpy, Heres another pic from the same trip last weekend- Drove from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town- about 600 miles- getting valve stem seals sorted and gasflowed, polished ports while she's there. Going back to collect her next weekend- cant wait for the drive back again! Will post some interior pics when I get back.[ATTACH=CONFIG]75905[/ATTACH]

Hi Guys,

I'm new on the Forum and thought I'd show you my Rado.

When i bought it, The paint was faded and had a lot of lacquer peal, only running on 5 cylinders, had horrible wheels and was just neglected all around.

Hope you like it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76092[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76093[/ATTACH]

Have to say - that first picture is absolutely awesome. Just shows the lines of the Corrado so well, the car is immaculate, and just sits perfectly on those wheels. Absolutely superb.

Thanks Jim,

I've only owned MK2 Golfs in the past and always wanted a Corrado. I've owned mine for almost two years now and thankfully saved it from the scrapyard, I have no idea why it took me so long to get on the forum.

Thanks for the kind words :thumbleft:

Looks lovely,what colour is it ?

That's Blackberry Metallic.. without doubt :)

I always thought it was Mulberry until i was told it was Blackberry from a very cool Dutch guy lol

Klutch SL1

16x8 and 16x9

20mm spacer on the front to clear the breaks making it ET -4 if i remember correctly

195/40/16 all around

Also, I'm selling the wheels if you're interested :p

Klutch SL1

16x8 and 16x9

20mm spacer on the front to clear the breaks making it ET -4 if i remember correctly

195/40/16 all around

Also, I'm selling the wheels if you're interested :p

very tempting !!! but it wont go with my OEM+ theme :(

loving this picture it makes me want to take a picture of mine. i wonder what the weather will be like this weekend in llanelli. may even have some sun

Just love Classic green storms and those BBS's just make them better.

Sorry, only just saw this. Thanks! Always up for a swap :norty:

I love this! The wheel colour looks great against the Blackberry. Also how is your splitter so mint!!!

Also have you got any engine bay photos?