OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

Cheapest fitted prices for my favourite Conti Sport 3s:-

205/40/17 - £119 inc VAT

215/40/17 - £129.50 inc VAT

And they're on back order :mad2:

Might have to go with cheap Korean tyres again :lol:

Shame as the Contis are noticable lighter than other tyres I've used and don't tramline half as much.... always fancied giving the hankook V12 Evos a whirl actually..... Goodrich profiler Gs are another light and grippy tyre actually and are a michelin subsidary.... decisions decisions. What's everyone else going for?

Kev, I've just been looking for the Kumho KU31's again in 205/40/17 and Camskill (who are the cheapest by a mile!) don't have any in stock :(

Cheers Rob. I think they've been superceded by the KH31 now? (KevHaywire31, PMSL!!)

I want to try something different this time round, so I'll do some research, but I would have no qualms using the Kumhos again though if I can't find anything I like for reasonable money, top tyre!

im going with 215/40 good year eagle gsd3 as ive got a full nearly new set kicking about. i think im going over to conti 3's after but couldent justify now with the eagles lying about.

Etiher going to swap over my 205's Falken from the TH2's or use the tyres Im getting from TheDude which are also 205's but in Toyo and Khumo flavour. Ive had no issues with the 205's on my TH2's.

I don't think I'll be worrying about tyres until winter. These Comps are summer tyres, I think I'll leave the OZs on the car until November, then fit winter tyres to the TT Comps I got from dukest, then sell the OZs over winter and sort out summer tyres for the MOs ready to fit in Spring.

After a quick Camskill look... I'm thinking maybe Conti Sport Contact 3s... £108.80 for 215/40, or £109 for 205/40.

Well here you go. Look pretty good and plenty of caliper clearance for me (index finger width). Im still in a dilema to fit them or not. Would be rude not to but I just cant see past my other wheels.

Just the look I was hoping for just looks like the Speedlines, I would think even purists would approve

Just the look I was hoping for just looks like the Speedlines, I would think even purists would approve

Yep, well done for getting this done.

Have to admit, when I first saw these wheels on the Compomotive website I wasn't overly bothered with them. I couldn't really see the attraction :cuckoo:

BUT.......Now I see them on the C, oh yes indeed! Awesome for sure :notworthy: I don't mind admitting I was completely wrong on these :nuts:

Well done guys. And Rob, I'll be around next week to have a close look at them!

They look MUCH better than I was expecting. Maybe it's just the red paint, but I hope they look that good on everyone else's!

I can't believe you're in two minds Coullstar. TH2s are to Lancia Deltas like MOs are to Corrados, so get em off and get the MOs on! :D

Tyres... I can't decide. I've found my car much preferes Assymetric tyres like the Conti Sport, Kumho KU19 etc, so it'll be either of those two I reckon.

Wow these look spot on :clap:

Just what the corrado is crying out for a bigger standard (ish) speedline (ish) wheel !!

They look MUCH better than I was expecting. Maybe it's just the red paint, but I hope they look that good on everyone else's!

I can't believe you're in two minds Coullstar. TH2s are to Lancia Deltas like MOs are to Corrados, so get em off and get the MOs on! :D

Tyres... I can't decide. I've found my car much preferes Assymetric tyres like the Conti Sport, Kumho KU19 etc, so it'll be either of those two I reckon.

Yeah but its smiley all the way home nose. Thr THJ2's are the hardest wheels Ive ever to run

me.. i will be stickin with me cheapies ive got on , to skint to buy more and my c is a fun car not a daily so dont feel the need for expensive tyres .