Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Django great film.

A few good film coming out at the moment.

---------- Post added at 6:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:20 PM ----------

Django great film.

A few good film coming out at the moment.

Taken 2: 6/10 Some good action and ideas, but clearly rushed out to capitalise on the success of the first one. Not 'big' enough and over very quickly.

Flight: 8/10 Thought this was really excellent. The crash scene is real edge of the seat stuff. Denzel W is a fantastic actor!

Fast & Furious: Tokyo drift, which is on the TV at the moment. My god, what an abysmal film! Incredibly bad acting and a ridiculous story. Minus 1,000,000 out of ten.

Django - 10/10. Easily QT's best work to date, imo.

Flight - 9/10. Much better than I was expecting.

Last Stand - Terrible. 1/10

Bullet to the head - Awful. 2/10

Six Bullets - Didn't mind that actually, 6/10.

Die Hard 5 - Average. None of the classic DH atmosphere or Bruce W one liners from the first 3. 5/10.

These old timers really should just give up now!

Just watched Man of Steel 10/10 excellent going to see the hobbit this afternoon will update after.

Gravity 3d. Stunning cinematography but lacking a bit of tension. Started well enough but then a bit predictable. 7/10

Hobbit 3D brilliant can't recommend it enough can't wait for the last installment.

Dropped a couple of dvd's back at the local stores on Saturday night and picked up Django.

Had the father in law on the edge of his seat so for him it would be 10/10.

A good old western film can't beat them

I'm a bit slow with the old movies as I don't frequent cinemas…..

Gravity - Better than expected. Just like Open Water & 127 hours, I was expecting a very basic "I'm stuck in space" plot to be drawn out over 2 hours, but it was actually full of action and plot. And hats off to the UK team who created the CGI. Awesome. 9 / 10

Bender's Game - Hmmmm. Good CGI but what is it with teenagers trying to act?! I know they have to start somewhere, but it just doesn't seem to work for me! Harrison Ford is getting more and more wrinkled and grumpy, so he should hang up his Indie hat now I think. And the ending was just odd. 5 / 10.

Elysium - Better than expected, but some truly awful acting from some A listers, such as Jodie Foster's shonky French / weird accent and ultra wooden direction. 6 / 10.

Thrush - Again, better than expected, but the CGI of Lauda's fireball crash was terrible and how did a decapitated driver scene make it through the 15 rating?! "The Omen" was nearly banned for something similar!! 7 / 10

Thor 2 - Better than the first one I felt. Pretty good and Natalie Portman is maturing nicely, mmmmm :) 8 / 10

I'm a bit slow with the old movies as I don't frequent cinemas…..

Gravity - Better than expected. Just like Open Water & 127 hours, I was expecting a very basic "I'm stuck in space" plot to be drawn out over 2 hours, but it was actually full of action and plot. And hats off to the UK team who created the CGI. Awesome. 9 / 10

Bender's Game - Hmmmm. Good CGI but what is it with teenagers trying to act?! I know they have to start somewhere, but it just doesn't seem to work for me! Harrison Ford is getting more and more wrinkled and grumpy, so he should hang up his Indy hat now I think. And the ending was just odd. 5 / 10.

Elysium - Better than expected, but some truly awful acting from some A listers, such as Jodie Foster's shonky French / weird accent and ultra wooden direction. 6 / 10.

Thrush - Again, better than expected, but the CGI of Lauda's fireball crash was terrible and how did a decapitated driver scene make it through the 15 rating?! "The Omen" was nearly banned for something similar!! 7 / 10

Thor 2 - Better than the first one I felt. Pretty good and Natalie Portman is maturing nicely, mmmmm :) 8 / 10

Need for Speed.... 9

Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad is pretty good!

Decent story, few missing parts to it but room for another long series of films, can't complain with all that horsepower.

Thor- The Dark World 7/10 good sequel

The Wolverine 7/10 as above!

The Host 8/10 surprisingly good, and a little different

Oblivion 5/10 watchable, but felt a little tired

Elysium 7/10 great SFX and decent plot. Know what you mean about Jodie Foster though Kev- didn't work at all!

Rush 8/10 really enjoyed this

The Lego Movie 8/10 awesome! :lol:

Wolf of Wall Street - 10/10 loved it!

+1

Grand Budapest Hotel - wouldn't have been my choice but weirdly very, very good 8/10