n3p

Green Storm Turbo - Sold :(

Just spent 2 hours reading your thread and mulling it over for the last couple of weeks and I'm seriously interested. I'd love to come over and have a look if you're about the end of the week/weekend?

Ross

Gone to a new home now :( You may see it north of the border! Thanks to everyone for your help here, for the friendliness at shows and for trawling through this ridiculously long thread over the years. It's been quite a journey and who knows maybe I'll be back in a rado at some point in the future.

As of yet no replacement!

Nick

Gone to a new home now :( You may see it north of the border! Thanks to everyone for your help here, for the friendliness at shows and for trawling through this ridiculously long thread over the years. It's been quite a journey and who knows maybe I'll be back in a rado at some point in the future.

As of yet no replacement!

Nick

sad day :(

I hope the new owner cherishes it & joins here

good luck for the future nick

I believe they are on the forum, a veteran owner/member who has returned to the fold. They can introduce themselves :)

That would be myself gents. Been on here since 03, started of with a valver then a VR6 which got rebuilt to a very good standard. But in 08 I thought I new better and sold my VR. Purchased a BMW 840ci then a Range Rover. I don't need a car for a daily driver anymore and have been looking for something interesting for a while, mainly TVRs. But I noticed this for sale on here and soon decided that it was the perfect car for what I was looking for. The idea is to continue down the route Nick has gone with the car OEM+. Very happy with the car. Nick has done some pretty great stuff on it. There's a few bits here and there that need addressing but nothing major. A couple of light rust spots and some interior trim which has seen better days. I'm based in central Scotland so we drove it all the way back up and it was great. It never missed a beat. The power is scary though, I feel I have saved a life by making sure the car hasn't ended up in some young power crazed hands. It was great to meet Nick, a true enthusiast that understands want these cars are all about. It's not just about the cars, it's also about the people you meet because of the cars. I will start a page in the gallery section in the coming week.

Fraser

Edited by KARMANN

Nice one! My cat is called karmann, and being a visual thinker all I got was a cat driving a vrt to Scotland. :lol:

Sounds like its in good hands, congrats on your purchase!

Look forward to seeing what you have planned for it. :)

Haha, the car was certainly purring away like a cat.

Yes Clumpy1 Airdrie indeed-how did you know that?

Nothing too major planned-main thing is just tidy up certain parts. Andyb from here is driving up from down south today with some bits of the storm he is breaking.

F

If you need any cream interior plastics I have in fact Need anything let me know I've allsorts