Sign in to follow this  
andy

Amusing Pistonheads Classified Ad

Joking aside, the Saxo VTS is a pretty quick little car and I suspect would catch a VR6 out if they were not paying attention!

By not paying attention i assume you mean, asleep with the car turned off. My valver gave one a good challenge, he did leave me lower end but top end and round corners he couldn't get away. This was on a track of course

More worryingly, why were you looking in the 'Boring Stuff' section?

Thats where a lot of the good bargains are, people list things in the 'Shed' section under Boring Stuff, however the first line often reads 'This is not a shed'. There is a working Volvo 850 T5 for 400 quid in there. . . .

Dunno about that. Seen a lot of crashed Corrado's and people do often seem to walk away ok from them! Seriously, if you lean on a Saxo you will leave a dent - the metal is THAT thin. I know, I used to own one!

I've got first hand experience of it and i walked away fine! Not sure it wouldv'e been the same result in a saxo :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=60286

Chavs - Init!

Actually said init to a couple of customers couple days ago...

or (for reel - sed init 2 2 times peoples 2 days back) :pukeright: my > :epicfail:

:lol: I just read "introduction kit" and had a vision of the guy planting his foot and an englishman popping out of the dash and saying "hello nice to meet you im jeffery" lol

I did actually just laugh out loud! Quality!

The reason we are getting adverts like that is because we've had a generation where only 80% of kids leaving primary school can even read and write to the required standard.... :sleeping:

Sorry, put myself to sleep there....

:lol: I just read "introduction kit" and had a vision of the guy planting his foot and an englishman popping out of the dash and saying "hello nice to meet you im jeffery" lol

I did actually just laugh out loud! Quality!

The reason we are getting adverts like that is because we've had a generation where only 80% of kids leaving primary school can even read and write to the required standard.... :sleeping:

Sorry, put myself to sleep there....

fully agree what is this country coming to ? there seems to be some obsesion with young kids wanting to speak like there a gankstarr aswell :roll: where you come from is the accent you are born with , i come from the outskirts of london but went to school with the eastend overspill therefor i very often come out with cockney slang , makes me laugh when kids come to our drum [torquay] who are born there and speak with a london -jamacian put on accent :lol: