VR6

Tell Us 3 Interesting Things About Yourself

Born in Changi (singapore for those with poor geography)

Still here 18 years after diagnosis / treatment for the big C (wow how time flies)

Worked for a bank for 29 years, handed in my notice in 2008 but I'm still working for the same flippin company though as a contractor now....

Like this, its a good idea.

Alex (WreckedGecko)

1. I have an MSc in Forensics

2. Have been shot at on 3 seperate occasions (This was mid civil war, its not that people really don't like me)

3. I have a pet Tarantula called Jimmy

Dragon green

I am one of identical twins ! (but i have the handsome gene,he has the Ugly gene !)

I have been with the G/F for seventeen years,but we still live in our own houses !

My car is not dragon green,its green pearl effect

Was the first person I knew to get a tongue piercing, about a year before scary spice got hers done and it became popular. I've had it in for 15 years but am considering taking it out

As a child I had a dog called "Sid"

Is a fully trained croupier but now works for a bank due to more social working hours.

karl

1, i have a massive phobia with spiders :pukeright:

2, i suffer with touretts in my sleep :cuckoo:

3, i need another 56 stiches then i have 1000 in total.

saysomestuff - Cole

I was born in Germany :hitler:

I can solve a rubik's cube in under 45 seconds

I speak passable Welsh (fantastic when you're abroad)

AJ

I tell everyone who i meet that AJ stands for Alvin Jeremiah

I played rugby for Derbyshire when i was 15

I've watched The Fast and the Furious an unhealthy amount of times

1- I lived in South Africa for 6 years when I was a child

2- I'm an accountant :sleeping: :sleeping:

3- And I am also a boxer

Hatcha/Rinse/Keeve

- 22 years old and I still ride bmx. :p

- I'm surprisingly decent at making good food

- I've only spent 4 weekends at home in 2010.

1 - I have a belly button and I wipe my own ass, I wipe my own ass!

2 - I love lamp

3 - I like ham :)

Hilarious. :clap: :D

1) My favourite word is "beetroot", but I don't actually like the stuff

2) I was extremely rebellious at school

3) I get hypo on Coke Cola and candyfloss

This thread is a great idea! :grin:

1) I have ten piercings and 3 tattoos

2) I have an irrational hatred of pink fluffy things

3) I love heavy metal

This thread is a great idea! :grin:

1) I have ten piercings and 3 tattoos

2) I have an irrational hatred of pink fluffy things

3) I love heavy metal

You've pretty much summed up my ideal woman! And you drive a Corrado too. :salute: :D

Jon_vr6 - Jon

1. I nearly choked to death on my own vomit once, after making my way back from a skinful with the lads when i was 16/17(still dont remember how i got home) i was that pissed that i collapsed on the front door throwing up an apparently my lips turned blue(i was so wasted i dont remember) luckily my bro heard me hit my head on the front door and ran down stairs to drag me in. Needless to say ive learnt my lesson and now know my limit, 3 pints and im done lol

2. Ive got an addiction to MAOAM Joy Mix (All you need to know is they are sweets :D )

3. I was dropped on my head as a kid (so i say yes when people say "are you mental were you dropped on your head as a kid") :lol:

3. I was dropped on my head as a kid (so i say yes when people say "are you mental were you dropped on your head as a kid") :lol:

Hey snap! Well, I wasn't actually dropped, just shoved off a chair head first onto a concrete floor, but it hasn't done me all that much harm :lol:

1. First person to graduate from Dundee University this millenium, with a 1st I might add :camp: .

2. Despite riding bikes for 10+ years, crashing on the road twice and racing them as a hobby Ive only ever broken one finger.

3. I fought off a mugger on the remote russian Island of Sakhalin when hammered in only a shirt at -25C :cuckoo:

1. First person to graduate from Dundee University this millenium, with a 1st I might add :camp: .

2. Despite riding bikes for 10+ years, crashing on the road twice and racing them as a hobby Ive only ever broken one finger.

3. I fought off a mugger on the remote russian Island of Sakhalin when hammered in only a shirt at -25C :cuckoo:

I've only been on a bike three times and broke more bones than I can remember... nearly all were sports injuries :\

Hey snap! Well, I wasn't actually dropped, just shoved off a chair head first onto a concrete floor, but it hasn't done me all that much harm :lol:

my dad dropped me as i was 9Ib 10 ounces when i was born so he struggled to get up off the chair with me in his arms the weakling lol

my dad dropped me as i was 9Ib 10 ounces when i was born so he struggled to get up off the chair with me in his arms the weakling lol

:lol: I think even I could lift that much!

It was my dad who knocked me off the chair... What is it with dads? :scratch:

when my sister was about 2, she was on her bike/trike thing, and my dad was pulling her along on it, pulled her straight into a pothole, she came over the handlebars and knocked two teeth out :lol:

Then around the same age, he was swinging her round in circles by her arms and dislocated her shoulders :\

She has extremely elastic ligaments, it's a genetic trait which unfortunately I have too, but not quite as bad as her

I think it was one of those sofas you just cant get out of whilst holding a baby to be fair i turned out alrite

- was born and raised in capetown SA

- has an unhealthy obsession with 6 cylinder engines 8)

- can grow a full beard in one week!

:lol: point 2

1. My nickname BAZ is an Acronym of my favorite things - Burgers, Apples [cider] and Zzzzzz [sleep]

2. Collects trainers - 71 pairs and counting..

3. Suffers from Ulcerative Colitis but doesnt let it affect my day to day life.