Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

can i possibly change my order to 8? No doubt i will buy another corrado with the same fault in the future!

good thinking! lol,

I'lll amend the list for ya :wink:

Thanking you!

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the same problem but if it is then I'd like to put my name down....

If I have the passenger side window wound down and someone closes the door, the window sounds like it hits the inner of the door and makes a clout sound, it sounds horrid!

Has this problem got musc to do with the rollers or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Cheers.

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the same problem but if it is then I'd like to put my name down....

If I have the passenger side window wound down and someone closes the door, the window sounds like it hits the inner of the door and makes a clout sound, it sounds horrid!

Has this problem got musc to do with the rollers or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Cheers.

sounds like the window rollers to me... You can check by taking the door card off the inside of the door and looking at the window mech when the window is wound down. The rollers are attached to two aluminium arms. If they are loose then that's the culprit.

Shall i put you down for 4?

No idea if I need them, but for the sake of some pennies, best having them just in case.

Can I take 6 please, so Jamie Lynch £15...

I finally installed these rollers yesterday, and they fit as they should and do the job incredibly OK. I recommend them to everyone as VW ones are discontinued so if you plan to keep your car for a long time, this is a MUST!

:o

I finally installed these rollers yesterday, and they fit as they should and do the job incredibly OK. I recommend them to everyone as VW ones are discontinued so if you plan to keep your car for a long time, this is a MUST!

:o

Awww... thanks fella! Let us know how the MOT goes! :thumb right:

Can I order 8, please, or am I too late (again)?

nope.. they're loads of Places left... It's trying to grab peoples attention when they're on-line I think... I posted on the old thread that i had made a new one for this group buy though.

I'll pop you on the list :D

do we need 50-60 people or orders, as some people are getting 2 lots?

i am also considering putting my name down for a 2nd time

do we need 50-60 people or orders, as some people are getting 2 lots?

i am also considering putting my name down for a 2nd time

We need a total of MIN 250 rollers to get the same price we had in the first group buy... The more people after that the cheaper it will get but to make a difference to the £2.50 price tag we would need at least 500-600 ordered... At the moment i have orders for 190. I was hoping to get more than 250 though before long. another week maybe.

If you want some more then let me know.