Sign in to follow this  
carrots

lupo wipers

ive done a search for wiper arms and have only come up with old posts,just want to check part numbers and best prices and places to get um.need them soon as mine are poo.cheers

order them from your local dealer mate, they were not done as a kit form other than ones put together by whoever was selling them.

All the part numbers are correct in both the links too.

I run the standard wipers on my car with plenty of rainx and never have an issue now. Always used to think these were essential but I not so sure anymore.

I run the standard wipers on my car with plenty of rainx and never have an issue now. Always used to think these were essential but I not so sure anymore.

What blades are you using Coullstar?

My problem is the drivers side blade, theres a huge patch in the middle of the screen that it isn't touching at all

I agree, £80 for two pieces of metal is mental though, and I'm not keen on Rain-X. What blades are you currently using carrots?

Rainx is bloody great. Whats not to like?

Indeed, its awsome stuff if used correctly and now they do a glass cleaner that tops up the layer on your windscreen for when you've washed the car and thats good too, plus add the stuff they do to the washer bottle and you cant fail. :wave: :grin:

Rainx is bloody great. Whats not to like?

Indeed, its awsome stuff if used correctly and now they do a glass cleaner that tops up the layer on your windscreen for when you've washed the car and thats good too, plus add the stuff they do to the washer bottle and you cant fail. :wave: :grin:

I still haven't tried it yet. When 1st applying, have u really gotta give the windscreen a good proper cleaning, like seriously eliminating all dirt/residue? What would u use for that?

Use a clay bar if you have one and then give the screen a good polish with Auto Glym window polish NOT the glass cleaner this will then leave a good base for the rain x to adhere to, you will probably need to use several coats of rain x over a couple of weeks as it soaks into the glass and the more you use it the better it gets.

Using their glass cleaner helps a huge amount too and i've just started using the screenwash they've brought out :wink:

Use a clay bar if you have one and then give the screen a good polish with Auto Glym window polish NOT the glass cleaner this will then leave a good base for the rain x to adhere to, you will probably need to use several coats of rain x over a couple of weeks as it soaks into the glass and the more you use it the better it gets.

Using their glass cleaner helps a huge amount too and i've just started using the screenwash they've brought out :wink:

Nice :wink: And u have standard rado wipers, yes Kip?