Sign in to follow this  
Peebee

Is doing this to a C bad? Now with additional pictures

Each to their own I guess , I have the same front bumper , grill, eyebrow, sideskirts on my black G60 , hate that rear spoiler left mine oem annd i used reigers "slim" rear diffuser looks great in mine and many others opinion

the car from the original post was built by Alan, i guy who owned several corrados in the past years. he is doing some very nice work, no half things at all!

i know him from another forum and talked to him when he built this car. he also had another one like this in green, one turbo vr6 and the other one a kompressor.

both cars have been sold last year i think....

I saw the image on the vortex website along with the green one, they're the same, i thought they were the same car just sprayed.

l_1181794779e8fb6fb84ac55345e9a27e.jpg

I really like that, looks tidy 8) Not too OTT, but noticably different. :D

The arches look too high for my liking - Most cars with that profile would look cool if they were literally chopped off at the bottome, so the whole body's set lower into the chassis - DTM style.

That engine bay is to die for!!! 8) :notworthy:

Even the bolts lots look good!

When you supercharge a VR do you delete the air inlet? there doesnt seem to be an air intake.

That engine bay is to die for!!! 8) :notworthy:

Even the bolts lots look good!

When you supercharge a VR do you delete the air inlet? there doesnt seem to be an air intake.

Mostly they get rid of the carbon canister which sits in the hole under the airbox and route the intake through the hole to a nice 57i or similar behind the bumper. Simples.

:D

alans car are great !! but i like this yellow widebody a little more

dsci1495kl.jpg

dsc00762kl.jpg

This is probably the best widebody corrado out there, the work looks oem and keeps the factory lines. The green and dark red one look rank, would be embarrassed to be seen in either tbh.

:pukeleft: :pukeleft: not so nice nugget nice green one,id rather hav the swb quattro tho in the last pic