Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Bristol Christmas cruise

Get this off my local VW forum wondering if any one was going to it

I wont be in the rado but will be in the rat covered in christmas decs 8)

Hi all, it's that time of year again...

Bristol Christmas cruise has now been renamed Santa Cruz, and there is also an added dimension for 2010 - a swap meet starting the day's activity.

All proceeds generated by this event will be split between three charities: Help for Heroes, Brad's Cancer Trust and PROPS.

THE DAY

* Setting up from 8.30am for traders and autojumblers

* Gates open to visitors 10am-3pm

* CRUISE LEAVES APPROX 2pm

* Cost is £5 per vehicle – which gives entry to the show-site and a cruise map. Pay on arrival.

* £10 for private Autojumble pitch. We'd rather you book in advance so we know how much space to set aside. You can just turn up on the day and there may well be space for those who haven't booked, but we can't promise.

* Trade pitches from £30 (for 3m). Must be booked in advance.

* There'll be prizes awarded to the furthest travelled and the best dressed vehicles.

* Autojumble hall remains open until approx 3pm

So, you can catch up with your mates, do some Christmas shopping, have a great time on the cruise - and know that you're doing something really good raising money for 3 great causes.

The Cruise will leave Washingpool Farm at 2pm Sunday – it'll be approximately 1 hour long and ends at Aust Services. More details will be posted on the website ASAP.

Keep watching http://www.santa-cruz.co/ for more info...

cool, there will be plenty of people there, it'll be rammed

Ok cool, I'll come along to this. So it's like a meet, with a jumble? And then a cruise afterwards...not sure I'll turn up for the whole day as it'll be brass monkeys!! Kempz and Baron, the Krispy Kreme thing the edition meet yeh? What time be that?

It was alright, mainly aircooled tho. Was only there for an hour, which was enough really as it was frikkin' cold!! Cruise was a laugh with all the beetles/vans dressed up in xmas deco's going through Briz!!

Ha, yeh man I did notice u behind me - sounded pretty sweet as u went past mate, gotta say man I do like ur Corrado!!

Sign in to follow this