ozzit

Ultimate Dubs uk - Telford International Centre

We would like to invite you to the 'Ultimate Dubs 2011'.

The show will bring together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)

The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 5th year is to be held on Sunday 13th March 2011 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months and for you to grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the trade stands / autojumble stalls.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country. The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitors happy.

The show will feature:-

The Best VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)

Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies

Demo Vehicles

The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles

The Concour’s Showroom Display

Cars For Sale Area

Autojumble Stalls

Plus other attractions

All indoor club stands are now taken but if you would like an Outdoor Club Stand, then you need to book before 1st February 2011.

If you would like any further details on the show, then just pop over to www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Advanced Tickets are also now on sale and can be bought via our website above.

We hope that your club will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs 2011

Regards

Oz

8)

Yeah I went this year for the first time and it was actually a much better show than I thought it might be. Good turnout, and even some opportunities to cut deals with the traders, which seems to be an increasingly rare occurance on the show circuit compared with years gone by. We also had one of the best curries I've ever had at a VW show - not something to be underestimated in terms of the customer experience!

If the weather is good, will probably make the trip again in 2011. I've already listed it in the event calender posted on the events board.

hope the show is better than last year!!! First year I went but last year I was a bit bored tbh :sleeping: :sleeping:

disappointing that there will be no corrado club stand inside (or did I miss something). been to a few of these before but never really enjoyed it. the artificial lights dont help.

This is a show that over the past few years has really gone down hill. I say this but what I mean is club displays outside are always great, top turn out every time. It's when you head in side you feel like you've had your pants pulled down.

hope the show is better than last year!!! First year I went but last year I was a bit bored tbh :sleeping: :sleeping:

This is a show that over the past few years has really gone down hill. I say this but what I mean is club displays outside are always great, top turn out every time. It's when you head in side you feel like you've had your pants pulled down.

Really?

I think as the shows grown the standard has got so much higher. Not many cars inside now which couldn't be classed as an 'ultimate' dub in show & shine terms. Outside makes a refreshing alternative with homegrown cars and clubstands. The only thing missing is a motorsport element.

Personally it's one of the only shows I will definitely go to each year. it's the main season opener, so you get a first glimpse at winter projects and the Saturday night is brilliant catching up with those you haven't seen since September. The lighting definitely doesn't help the amateur photographer so now I don't even bother taking a camera.

The only thing I'd really like to see improve is the show & shine presentation. E38 has it nailed with a drive on formula, MIVW's projection screen is great, however at UD you can never hear the awards properly and even when you do unless you know the car's owner you don't know which car won anyway.

The cars are good, I guess I'm saying for the price of entry you get a few average stalls selling shit at retail price. No good!

I'm goin this year. Went year before last but not last year! Missed out on a carbon bonnet that was half price but had a tiny mark on the underside

The cars are good, I guess I'm saying for the price of entry you get a few average stalls selling **** at retail price. No good!

This may seem strange to you but my experience last year was almost the exact opposite of what you've said. There were some really excellent cars there but frankly too many Golfs boring the place stupid on Bentley and Lambo wheels - ideas which came and went 4-5 years ago really.

One the other hand we spent ages poking around the traders, and there were a lot at this show. A couple too many people selling just tools perhaps but a pretty decent selection compare to most shows these days. There are always deals to be had if you're motivated enough to haggle hard enough.

But the best part was the drive up there, and especially down the M54 to Telford. We turned the place in Getaway in Stockholm. I dreamed I saw almost 150mph chasing my mate's RS4 down there (with him rapidly pulling away as it happens) but maybe it was just a dream and everyone else was doing 20mph.

Roll on this year. Hopefully up in Telford for the whole weekend this year :)

Mr Munyard - come up through Stourbridge and across country to Telford via Bridgnorth, some great little driving roads that are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face

Aw don't say that. The Police will know where to look for me this year... :)

VR6OC have another stand this year, we've got some awesome cars lined up.

ive been to every one so far,the full weekend is the only way to go. Sat.nights at the inter are almost always epic productions :clap:

Whats this about weekend night in Telford, have I been missing out on something here? :scratch:

possibly,first few years I always had a car inside. You go down early on a saturday,clean your car and get it inside,cleaned up,locked up,packed up,booked in...into the hotel bar saturday night with your car secure and have a few shandies with your mates in the bar sat nite.

extra bonus being you get mega pics off all the indoor cars with almost zero crowds during the cleaning bonanza on the saturday,far more chilled day :wave:

anyone fancy a CF stand there? not inside but outside. need 4 cars with prebooked tickets

ive been to every one so far,the full weekend is the only way to go. Sat.nights at the inter are almost always epic productions :clap:

Whats this about weekend night in Telford, have I been missing out on something here? :scratch:

The International Hotel Bar on Sat Night!!!

Its a good laugh but the Drink is a bit Pricey!!!

I'll be there inside as always :wave: Come over and say hi!

anyone fancy a CF stand there? not inside but outside. need 4 cars with prebooked tickets

If I could get my Rado back on the road in time I'd love to. :-)

I might come along to this, but it's on my birthday so I might be too hungover!!!