ozzit

Ultimate Dubs uk - Telford International Centre

'Cos It looks better with it on, I like the Contrast :)

I agree I also like the contrast!

nugget 20v

Ah yes well deserved that man, nice car. I could see alot of effort has gone into it.

Cheers Guys :)

My Pics From UD.......Not in any particular order TBF!

SAM_3226.jpg

SAM_3228.jpg

SAM_3230.jpg

SAM_3229.jpg

SAM_3231.jpg

SAM_3233.jpg

SAM_3232.jpg

SAM_3237.jpg

SAM_3238.jpg

SAM_3240.jpg

SAM_3242.jpg

SAM_3244.jpg

SAM_3245.jpg

SAM_3247.jpg

SAM_3248.jpg

Thank You!

Good to see so many of you yesterday. A few interesting themes coming through, and one dodgy/dangerous one

- Satin paint jobs

- Quilted roofs

- Carbonfibre

- Stupidly / dangerous stretches (bad!)

As Andy665 commented I don't think there was quite as much diversity this year. The show is definately going new-skool except for the display of Mk1 Roccos, but it was still a great day out and I'm sure the crowds were up on last year.

Have attached a few pictures below, will put a gallery link up to some more a bit later.

John

p.s. Massive thumbs up to my mate Dan Steele for the Nurburging spoof on the back of his 20vt Golf Rallye (see pic). And yes, he has been stopped by the Scots police, and yes they did comment on it !

Edited by corozin

All those Mk1 Roccos were part of the SciroccoRegister clubstand, which deservedly won best club stand this year, nicely demonstrating that it´s not always the sheer amount of (financed) money and/or amounts of bling on cars that counts :-)

Tempest

Good I'm glad some bunch of cheque books cars never won, spoils things i think.

Good to see so many of you yesterday. A few interesting themes coming through, and one dodgy/dangerous one

- Satin paint jobs

- Quilted roofs

- Carbonfibre

- Stupidly / dangerous stretches (bad!)

As Andy665 commented I don't think there was quite as much diversity this year. The show is definately going new-skool except for the display of Mk1 Roccos, but it was still a great day out and I'm sure the crowds were up on last year.

Have attached a few pictures below, will put a gallery link up to some more a bit later.

John

p.s. Massive thumbs up to my mate Dan Steele for the Nurburging spoof on the back of his 20vt Golf Rallye (see pic). And yes, he has been stopped by the Scots police, and yes they did comment on it !

Nice to Meet you on sunday dude :)

Would you mind emailing me the pics of my car as looks like you took some good ones :)

i'll PM you my addy

Cheers

Steve