Sign in to follow this  
VR6 Lee

Vibra-Tech Engine Mounts VR6

Try the boys at DG autotech, got my full set from them so I'm sure they can get them. I've got a race front and fast road rear & gearbox. I love them but some just go fast road front and mk 2 golf rear & gearbox with a standard engine.

Try the boys at DG autotech, got my full set from them so I'm sure they can get them. I've got a race front and fast road rear & gearbox. I love them but some just go fast road front and mk 2 golf rear & gearbox with a standard engine.

Yeah im trying to get them cheaper though

Yeah im trying to get them cheaper though[/quote:1lzp5t0c]

awesome sometimes have deals on so worth trying them mate...

I'd be in on a group buy if the prices are good.

I got good service from tuning werkes when I bought my Jetex exhaust, also could be worth trying Regal Autosport as I heard they were excellent with the wavetrac group buy!

Group Buy Feeler page:

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=100208

TBH VF rear engine mounts are a lot pricier than the VT's. I've had a look at both mentioned sites and I guess u've seen on Regal they only supply VF's, and I can't see any on Tuning Werkes

I know Tuning Werkes do both as this is part of a reply I got from Ruben on there a while ago, he never did come back to me on engine mount prices tho

Andrew,

VF mounts are excellent - however, you dont need all of them if you dont want and replace the defective one/s.

Vibratechnics are also good & possibly more flexible on pricing.

Regarding prices - we have discounted the Jetex and VF mounts are subject to change due to the currency fluctuations. The prices set by the importers are what you would pay.

Carriage is applicable on all items.

hth