Sign in to follow this  
volksworld13

good 1.8 16v kr engine needed. cheaply!

im in need of a good 1.8 kr engine, with lowish mileage , and not worn out, as the last two engine ive got have had big end shell faliure, i only need the block and head, no ancilliries. i will also need it sent on a pallet. dont wanna spend the world.

also need a steering wheel in good condition, not bent, needs to be leather for a 1990 model corrado, mk2 golf style.

cheers alex

This for the nugget?

Have a spare head slightly dismantled if you dont get anyone with a complete one just thought I'd throw it in as an option

its the block i need in good shape,the shells have damaged the crank, and a shell has spun,wearing the conrod bearing cap, so need a cheap block/motor.i have 2 spare heads thanks anyway

Hi mate just took out my 1.8 16v for my 20vt. I'm a honest person and will admit it reads 148000 on the clocks but I promise you it started first time everytime. How much you looking to pay for it? It's complete with gearbox. Gearbox is a big noisy and clutch judders but all else is good :-)

Harv

as cheap as possible to be fair, i only need the block, i dont need the gearbox.

i will need it posting /courrier, has it had any engine work? ect , any rattling , smoke, as al the engine i seem to find are all knackered

I can meet you half way in Bristol if you want. You can have the engine for £180 and I'll drop it to Bristol. Is it just the block you want mate ??

Khawar, your prices continue to shock and astound! That is an insane price for a KR, much more like 9A money.

You can get good KR blocks for way way under £50. Mine cost £20 from a forum member. Normally people help each other out on here with decent prices :wave: