volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

Resurrecting an old thread here on the off-chance these are still available? I'm in need of a full set for my VR6.

If not, does anyone know anybody who does manufacture original spec steel lines? I'd rather not go down the copper route if I can help it.

Cheers,

Jon

I'm after the drivers front too - good job Jonny bumped the thread - had no idea someone was making them. My mechanic was going to make one out of copper...

I'll msg you volksworld.

I did have a go myself with some ATE line and Laser flaring tool (which produces too small bore after flaring IMO) and I just can't get a result I'm happy with so I am hopeful that you're still making these. Of immediate need are the two fronts (labelled 5 & 6) but I like consistency so I would actually be interested in a full VR6 set.

I did have a go myself with some ATE line and Laser flaring tool (which produces too small bore after flaring IMO) and I just can't get a result I'm happy with so I am hopeful that you're still making these. Of immediate need are the two fronts (labelled 5 & 6) but I like consistency so I would actually be interested in a full VR6 set.

Ive got the two fronts you need mate they were not needed as i had already replaced prior to buying the full set.

Ive got the two fronts you need mate they were not needed as i had already replaced prior to buying the full set.

That would be great. What do you need/want for them and will it be ok to have them posted?

That would be great. What do you need/want for them and will it be ok to have them posted?

I'll try find a box for them first and get some postage costs and get back to you mate.

I'll try find a box for them first and get some postage costs and get back to you mate.

Got a box so just need to sort out what the best price to send is.

Got a box so just need to sort out what the best price to send is.

Cool. I'll PM you my address.

Sorry for the lack of commitment guys on the brake line front.

I’m happy to make all lines up except the front to rears ( long ones) as postage is too expensive and awkward

( 6 ft box required)

And a big thank you to all forum members over the years that have bought lines.

Cheers Alex

No worries, Alex. I know there's life beyond Corrados and it is holiday season after all.

Thanks for offering to make up some more lines. From the list 1-4 will be desired. Looking again, are both 7 & 8 (ABS) lines required or are they variations depending on year? If it is both then add those to the list otherwise I shall need to interrogate the car.

Hi Alex, Im still after a set for Late VR6 RHD, with ABS, I'll take everything bar the front to rears.

Hi Alex

Are you still making these up? need one or possibly both for the rears on a Vr6, have e-mailed you but not sure if you received it. Bit of a stumbling block until i get these sorted😬 Cheers, Matt

Hi Alex, are you still making these?  Need the two rear ones for a VR.  Are these made with cunifer?

Many thanks

Hasan