Sign in to follow this  
holeinmk1

woke up to this...

they caused a stupid amount of damage and still did'nt get in, bravo corrado! i can just imagine some dude with feet on the door pulling on the handle/doorframe giving all he's got, just needs the benny hill theme and britains most inept car theives.

cheers

they caused a stupid amount of damage and still did'nt get in, bravo corrado! i can just imagine some dude with feet on the door pulling on the handle/doorframe giving all he's got, just needs the benny hill theme and britains most inept car theives.

cheers

Man thats bad.....W@nkers they are!

They must have been pretty retarded though......wouldn't it be easier to put the window through??????

i do have a drivers door, had a quick gander at it and its straight enough maybe a few sracthes here and ther but its covered it dust as its at my work.

i have already taken the outer handle, mirror and door card of this. it still hase the glass, manual window reg and locking mech. i was planning on stripping the door down, seals, mech, glass, reg etc and weighing the bare door in.

im not to worried bout getting 'out for the door but i want to keep the other bits. dont need them right away but would like them back at some point.

They must have been pretty retarded though......wouldn't it be easier to put the window through??????

People who do this sort of thing generally are. The only message that will get through their worthless skulls is a nail gun.