Sign in to follow this  
ollyb

Corrado Bi turbo movie

I came accross this short movie aparently its a bi turbo corrado, just watch the top end acceleration hits what would be about 155 and still seams to be accelerating with ease. Only problem its in german.Click Here

How do you watch it. Do you have to register on the site. I been to the page but I cant click on 'Corrado Bi Turbo'. No wee hand appears over it. :cry:

ta

timo

You have to register unfortunetly and just click on the word download on the left. It is all up and running more movies uploaded each day

Does anyone have anythnig else like this or heard anything about this, its meant to be around 500hp ? Not sure how true this is although it does seam quick.

thats a bloody quick Corrado! :twisted:

it's doing 250kmh approaching the BMW and then goes on to do 290kmh!!! :shock: thats about 180mph!! :shock: :shock: 8) . as its already been said as well its still going when the video finished!

I know i've watched that video several times now and times it will film the VR6 corrado speedo at that speed, only mods are de-cat exhaust and filter. Looks about 3x quicker at least so im thinking maybe what i've heard is correct. I heard 500bhp. Would like to find some more videos.

If your in work & want to see this, beware the posters avtar is showing some tity & a bit of the old hairy pie :wink:

No cause you have to register to be able to see the links. Spose any old muff would be downloading it then

LOL, some funny clips on there. The Corrado one is actually quite boring....check out the Supra getting whooped by the McLaren F1 and the 1000hp Supra buckling it's chassis, LOL!

Couldn't get a picture - only sound... any ideas chaps? Maybe I need some kind of update for media player?

No need, ollyb, its only codecs that are missing.