VR6Pete

Wanted: late corrado headlight cases

As title really. The clips have broken off on mine, but the reflectors / adjusters etc.. Are in a1 condition so looking to transplant into new casings.

Let me see what you have :)

Cheers

Pete

has anyone got any broken ones knocking around or ones with a knackered reflectors? :) anything considered...

I've a pair of late headlamps complete if you're interested, £50 posted the pair? No damage, all clips etc A1

Yes please! would it be possible to see some photos of the front and rear?

the rear screw on my cases are knackered too, are yours ok? I believe they are prone to corroding..

cheers

pete

Yes please! would it be possible to see some photos of the front and rear?

the rear screw on my cases are knackered too, are yours ok? I believe they are prone to corroding..

cheers

pete

Pete-

Here you go- I've just taken these. Rear screw missing on RHS, but fixing clip there and ok. Lhs complete with screw and ok. Glass lenses have minor surface chips as you would expect, but nothing major and no cracks. Cover cap missing on RHS but I assume you can cannibalise your own? If not, there's a forum member has offered me one.

Looks good, i'll check mine tomorrow and let you know mate...

Whats the bit on the last attachment on the left side of the light as shown on the photo with the brown bit on? I dont re-call seeing this on my current head lights?

does anyone know what the bit is that i mentioned in my previous thread?

It's an electrical adjuster - was an option and can be changed to a normal one which are around £7 from VW

would I be able to take the adjuster from my headlights that I have at the moment and fit them in? how come its only on one of the headlights?

I got these with the car and hadn't paid any attention to it until now. It has a socket, so I can confirm that its an electrical adjuster. It mounts on to the casing the same way as the manual adjuster, so the casing is the same and you could swap yours over ok.

Ahh I see :) if you could remove the electrical unit I'll have these off you mate if that's ok?

Looked at adjuster and although it is electrical, the red knob on the back is the manual adjustment so you don't actually need to swap it over for a 'manual' one, though you can if you want to.

You have PM.......

Edited by jimpy66