Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

Hi Tom,

Apologies for not getting in touch about the interior, I went from one job straight to another and have not had much time at home. Circumstances have changed now so i doubt i will be buying it unfortunately, I am trying to save a deposit for a house so need to get all the cash i can together. So sorry about that.

I might be able to send some business your way though, i am after the steering wheel cowling/casing if you have it?

Cheers, Sam

manps - the scraper isn't in great nick I'm afraid, be best to put up a wanted ad for that.

ismith - if you mean the ABS pump, I'm afraid that has sold. However the sunvisors are both in good condition, £20 posted for them.

lee - sorry mate, the handle went with the passenger door.

mort1414 - the clocks have sold too, sorry.

Sam - no worries mate, I saw a post somewhere else where you mentioned the potential house buying - good luck with that :) You sure you don't need a Corrado leather interior for your living room? ;-) I do have the upper and lower steering column plastic cowlings, however the lower cowling has had a small hole drilled in it for some part of a clifford alarm to be fitted - shall I get pictures for you anyway?

Tom

yea some pictures would be great, the cowling on mine is totally buggered, as long as the screw holes are all intact and the hole isnt massive then it will probably be ok.

I dont think the missus would entertain a corrado interior in the living room.

Cheers

Hi Tom

Got your pic and did reply to your PM - it's actually the other two straps I'm after. Did you manage to drop the tank and get the straps out?

Thanks

Mark

All PM's replied to and I've updated the first post with what's still available. Quite a few other things that I haven't had chance to take pictures of yet, please ask if you need something :)

Cheers

Tom

The pump and ECU have gone. I still have the wiring and the ABS light which is slightly broken on its exterior casing (but works fine and the damage is completely hidden when its fitted).

hi tom im looking for the roof trim moulding and is it in good condition, also the rear vw badge and the two little locators. have u still got the front bumper there is a pitch that covers the tow hitch point. cheers steve :thumbleft:

Edited by ediekid76
added more.

The roof trims aren't very good Steve, sorry. The rear VW badge was glued on and broke when removing it which was a bit crap. I've still got the front bumper, what do you mean by a 'pitch'?

dkingvr6 - yep, still got the auxilliary water pump, it's in good clean condition and I've a feeling its been replaced at some point - £35 posted for that.

Pat - sorry, the rear axle is going on my 8V I'm afraid!

Cheers

Tom

sorry tom missus wrote it in and wrote it wrong. this is why she drives my vw NOT! its a cover for the tow hitch point, black plastic box that clips in. cheers steve

hi m8, do you still have the centre console and the little covers for the screws? Just the part that houses the heater controls and radio ect. thanks,dave

Steve - I do have the plastic tow eye cover, I'll get a picture for you although as far as I know it's in good nick. I can tell your missus isn't conversant with Corrado bumper components, shame on her ;-)

Dave - Yes I still have the centre console however there is a tiny crack in it - here's some pictures, see what you think:

d51ee862.jpg

63fefa9d.jpg

How it looks when fitted:

892e952d.jpg

Let me know if you're interested. Screw covers have gone I'm afraid.

Cheers

Tom

Dave - Yes I still have the centre console however there is a tiny crack in it - here's some pictures, see what you think

Tom

Hi Tom that looks ok to me. How much do you want? I'm also now after a power steering tank if you have one? Thanks, Dave

Dave - yeah I've got a power steering tank too. Postage shouldn't be too expensive for the centre console and the tank although the box will be quite large - say £45 posted for the pair?

Julian - that's too cheap for the interior. Make it £575 and you have a deal.

Cheers

Tom

Hi emu, any chance you still have the driver's side external door handle? Usual story, striker is broken on mine, lasted 20 yrs and 175k miles tho! Could you quote price for posting to Stratford-on-Avon.

Cheers

Jim

yes thx for the reply tom too dear for me at the mo :( .... only have 500 and need 50 for trip and 50 for my m8s van to collect! .... ill keep on it tom and hope some1 else dont buy b4 i can remedy the shortfall :) ...thx and regards again julian

Jim - you don't need a whole new door handle, just search for 'daves16v' on this forum, he makes a brilliant door handle repair kit. Well worth buying!

Julian - no worries, keep in touch :)

Thanks for the prompt reply and apologies for missing the details on the first post. Look forward to the pics.

James

Any update Tom ???

you can email me if it's easier at [email protected]

Thanks one again, James

Dave - yeah I've got a power steering tank too. Postage shouldn't be too expensive for the centre console and the tank although the box will be quite large - say £45 posted for the pair?

Tom

Thanks for a quick reply! Sounds good to me. :) CAn you sent payment details please.

Dave