skinnyman9000

*BREAKING* 1990 Tornado red 1.8 16V

riteshis - I'll have a look for the parts you're after when i get in from work tomorrow.

Daavid - Payment received, your parts will be sent out tomorrow.

Just updating my original posts now chaps with whats been sold so far.

Daavid and Cheggars, im having some trouble with my PM's, can you please confirm that you have received payment details?

payment has been sent, delivery address is on PM

Centre console surround

No cracks anywhere, except it looks like something has snapped off where the headunit sits (in photos), although my headunit has always sat fine, so I don’t know……… - £30 posted

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

Ash tray - £8 posted

IMG_0612.jpg

Glovebox - £20 posted (heavy)

IMG_0613.jpg

Gear surround centre tunnel - £15 posted

IMG_0611.jpg

Clocks, covered 136k - £45 posted

IMG_0610.jpg

Fusebox - £20 posted

IMG_0609.jpg

Heater controls - £15 posted

IMG_0608.jpg

Fag lighter - £10 posted

IMG_0607.jpg

Wiper stalk

Has been glued at some point, been fine the 3-4 yrs ive owned the car though so should be fine - £18 posted

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Indicator stalk - £18 posted

IMG_0604.jpg

Clocks surround - £10 posted

IMG_0603.jpg

Dashboard speaker grills - £10 posted for the pair

IMG_0602.jpg

Footwell vents - £6 posted each or £10 posted for the pair

IMG_0601.jpg

Switches - £10 posted each

IMG_0600.jpg

Passenger blower surround - £8 posted

IMG_0599.jpg

Steering wheel - £30 posted (its quite heavy)

IMG_0598.jpg

Window control unit - £15 posted

IMG_0596.jpg

Front dashboard grills

One of the clips on one of them is broken - £10 posted

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Passenger footwell side trim - £10 posted

IMG_0593.jpg

Steering column surround - £15 posted

IMG_0592.jpg

Passenger side undertray - £20 posted

IMG_0590.jpg

Aerial - £8 posted

IMG_0589.jpg

Driver side undertray - £20 posted

IMG_0570.jpg

Drivers footwell side trim - £15 posted

IMG_0574.jpg

Various pipes - £10 posted each

IMG_0575.jpg

Underdash heater pipework - £15 posted

IMG_0573.jpg

Washer bottle - £15 posted

IMG_0576.jpg

Water expansion tank - £15 posted

IMG_0577.jpg

Blank black dash - £20, delivery/collection only

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Sigma alarm

Removed from the car as best as possible. Includes 2 sensors, control unit, number pad, siren, and all associated wiring. Also comes with instruction manual and window stickers - £50 posted.

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

I also have the interior loom available. Its had various speakers and alarm systems fitted over the years so its not exactly OEM anymore, its probably more suited to someone that wants to nick bits and bobs off it. £10 collection/delivery, can arrange delivery if required but will be around £10 due to weight.

Hi

Sorry if this has already been asked (i've tried to look through the thread as much as possible!)

Do you have the fuel pump, accumalator and housing? If so what sort of condition is the accumalator in?

Many thanks

Laura

saw your post on my thread about door cards? looks like they are sold though?

Let me know price posted to bristol if still available..

Cheers

Baz

Beastie - The front hubs and carriers will eventually be available, but at the minute i need to keep the shell rolling.

Laura - I'll be perfectly honest and say that this is the furthest i've delved into the mechanics of the car, and i dont actually know where the fuel pump and accumulator are or what they look like. Sorry. If someone can put me in the right direction though i can take a gander for you.

Hi there - I've had a flick through the posts so sorry if these have gone; I need a passenger-side head light and a driver-side front indicator if possible. Ta.

Beastie - The front hubs and carriers will eventually be available, but at the minute i need to keep the shell rolling.

Laura - I'll be perfectly honest and say that this is the furthest i've delved into the mechanics of the car, and i dont actually know where the fuel pump and accumulator are or what they look like. Sorry. If someone can put me in the right direction though i can take a gander for you.

Np's m8 any ideas on how much you want for them?

Fuel pump etc can be seen here - http://www.wagenstad.com/index.php?modid=110&page=2-68-50

Ciarrado – The fog lights/indicators have already been sold. I’d like to sell the headlights as a set, which I can do for £70 delivered.

Beastie – I’ve no idea right now tbh, I really need to get more of the interior and engine bay components sold first so I can begin to think about getting the car in the air to remove the drivetrain.

I’ll try to have a gander at the fuel pump this weekend.

Dont worry about being late to the party mate, there's still a mountain of parts left!

Rear bumper, yes. There is some paint fade/chipping so it will need a respray, unless you're happy to leave it of course. After £25. Would ideally need to be collection/delivery only as i imagine it would cost a small fortune to post, but again i can arrange this if you're happy to pay.

Am interested mate. Any chance of a few photos to show extent of chipping? Also, do you have the rear panel, located between the boot and bumper. I'm not the best when it comes to this sort of thing so I assume that it's a separate part...

sorry for the late reply its the bit circled. How much for it posted to pe38 if its got no splits or anything in it?

intake.png[/img]

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

The last photo shows the colour fade and chipping well.

As far as im away the rear panel is part of the chassis?

Thought it may have been. Just checking the parts list on the repair bill I was given by my insurers, and they had quoted for new rear bumper and new rear panel, I just assumed the panel was the section with the Corrado name on it, but looks like that'll just have to be beaten out. Bumper looks in pretty good nick fella. Would be interested in postage though. Best price I've found so far is £56 delivered, so if you can do it cheaper than that then we may have a deal!

Im going to take a stab in the dark and say it weighs around the same as a front bumper. So i can weigh the front bumper tomorrow evening and give you a quote from that. Will be a bugger to post though.

Hi mate,

If the grill is an early type with all clips intact would you do it for £10 posted?

Cheers,

Kunaal

I’ll try to have a gander at the fuel pump this weekend.

Excellent thank you, do you want me to send you a pic of what you are looking for? (not to sound patronising at all!)

Just to confirm i'm interested in the pump, housing and accumalator with all the pipes.

Thanks