skinnyman9000

*BREAKING* 1990 Tornado red 1.8 16V

Oldskool - I can do the rear bumper delivered for £50.

Pumbaa - Make it £12 and you've got a deal.

Laura - If you could send me a photo(s) that would be helpful. I've never had any issues with fuel pumps so never had to deal with them before.

Cheers mate, will let you know for definite by the weekend. Going to see my mate tomorrow afternoon who will tell me whether or not he can salvage the bumper. May well be cheaper to have the part off you anyway, but can let you know by tomorrow evening! Iain

Hello, ill take the foglight and headlight switch please, also how much for the black carpets? thanks james 07803067350

Hi Chap,

Had a read through this thread and haven't seen it mentioned.

Do you have the throttle body for sale, if so how much for it and the isv?

I'll be able to collect if that helps.

Cheers

Mark

Veedub_NZ - I do have most of the items you're after, but unfortunately im in the UK so im not much use to you.

Laser Mark -The throttle body will most likely go with the engine, i'll let you know if it doesn't. The ISV is £25 posted, or £20 if you want to collect.

I'll take the ISV then, PM me you address, and number and I'll try and collect on saturday if thats convenient for you.

Yes i have, unfortunately the suspension is still attached to the car. Alot of the drivetrain and suspension components need to stay in place until the engine has gone.

Hello there, do you happen to still have in your possession the black piece of rectangular trim which is fitted to the exterior of the boot lid and surrounds the number plate and lock barrel etc?

Regards,

Garreth.

Fuel tank, yes. I have no idea of its value though, if someone could advise a reasonable price for one? There is a 2.0L one on ebay for £65, but i dont know how much of a useful yardstick this is.

Stereo - I havent broken the interior down enough yet to get to the window control unit or blower motor. I'll be back in touch once i've gotten that far.

Have you getten that far yet ? I only need the window control unit now.

Have you getten that far yet ? I only need the window control unit now.

Sorry I completely forgot about this. I'm sure I have the control unit somewhere. I'll double check after work and get back to you with a price.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I'm off on holiday for 10 days on Saturday, so i wont be replying to PM's and this thread whilst away. If anyone wants anything that is easy to send out this week i can do, if not it will have to wait until im back.