skinnyman9000

*BREAKING* 1990 Tornado red 1.8 16V

Do you have the electric window control box and the central locking pump available mate?

Window control box is gone, im sure i've got the central locking pump somewhere. Where abouts on the car is it located?

The alternator has gone too.

I need the fuel pump that sits under the car, do you still have it. If so how much delivered to Birmingham or I could possibly collect.

hi mate you got the fuel tank? how much collected and condition. how you doing anyway???

It looks like the rest of the car is being sold as a whole due to time constraints, im in a rented house so need to be out in a few months. Not sure what the new owner will be doing with it, if he's breaking it i'll stick his details on this thread, if thats ok with him.

Im doing good cheers mate, just got bak off my holiday and realised i'm sick of breaking it though!

I take it the car has gone? If not Would you sell the headlight switch for £10 posted?

Thanks

Kunaal

hello mate, have you got the drivers and passenger window switch. and also the mirror switch? if so how much?

Thanks

Have you still got the front engine mount bracket and the 2 bolts to attach the starter motor

if so how much delievered?

Cheers James

2 bolts to attach the starter motor

if so how much delievered?

Cheers James

best getting new ones of these from VW buddy. They are high tensile steel and go through the gear box so best not resused. They are still available and cost a few £ each.

pt/n

N 10103501

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

best getting new ones of these from VW buddy. They are high tensile steel and go through the gear box so best not resused. They are still available and cost a few £ each.

pt/n

N 10103501

Cheers for the info, I presumed they would be obsolete, looks like a trip to the stealers tomoz

Still need the front mount bracket if its still available

hi,

I'm after the front window scrapers. They stop the water running down the windows and into the doors-They available?

Thanks,

Lee

Hi mate I'm looking for the metal box the external fuel pump goes into on the bottom of the car?...have u got one

hello m8

do you have a good condition non leaking steering rack available pls?

thanks

andy

Dude - the original thread was four years ago! Please check the dates on these old threads before bumping them. Thanks.