lewvw

New to forum, not so new to the dubs

Hey everyone!

Just like to introduce myself quickly, I've now got my 2nd blackberry vr6, although i've had many other vw's. It's a lovely one with black leather (previous one had cream leather - still not sure which I prefer!). Didn't take me long to get back into the groove of rado ownership however, I've already carried out an oil and filter change, replaced the aux coolant pump, replaced the old number plates, refurbed the wheels, had some small corrosion spots removed from the drivers door shut and just under the spoiler and had it professionally buffed and polished for good measure!

So i'm now the proud owner of a showroom fresh (near as damnit) Corrado that i'm worried about parking anywhere near my local tesco!

Still have a slight oil leak to sort from the sump and another from one of the diff seals that i noticed when i serviced it though.

But I know from experience that it's all completey worth it as theres no car i would rather drive!

I've already had a huge amount of info from this forum and i'm sure will continue to do so.

cheers everyone

Lewis

cool bud get some pics up

Trying to check out ur pics...say's i do not have permission?!

Strange im not to good with computers tbh lol maybe the mods would have a better idea

Are u definatly fully signed up and logged in to the forum ??

Strange im not to good with computers tbh lol maybe the mods would have a better idea

Are u definatly fully signed up and logged in to the forum ??

Yeah definitely, when you uploaded them did you make them visible to everyone and not just the administrator?

Hello from Gloucestershire as well :D

Rather a few of use around this part of the country.

I work in Glos so will keep an eye out for you :D

I see them now sorry, must have been my vintage computer! Looks very tidy mate, what suspension are you running? Mine's standard at mo, so may have to head on over to suspension section to get some recommendations

Hey Swompy, yeah I may have already seen you, I do see a fair few corrados round glos, which is why i have another! Any vw events around our area?

Another hello from Gloucestershire! Look out for local meets in the events section ;) Coleford is soon :)

Edited by CazzaVR

Hey Swompy, yeah I may have already seen you, I do see a fair few corrados round glos, which is why i have another! Any vw events around our area?

Give us a wave next time :D

There is a show on easter monday in coleford ( FoD )