ryanmac

Hello from Oxfordshire

Hello everyone

My name is Ryan and I thought I would introduce myself as I will probably make good use of the forum.

I have bought a k plate vr6 in atlas grey with 160000miles on the clock but lots of history. It has been looked after with the bodywork nice and straight and the engine slightly tuned. The previous owner had fitted a set of 17" bbs alloys, stainless steel exhaust, audi s3 brakes and some fk coilovers. It has some electrical gremlins as he has fitted an audi dashboard but that is getting swapped back to the original.

Now is the point people start hating me as this is going to be my track car......I have some good plans for it and will be posting them up on the forum along with lots of questions.

I will post pics up in a bit

See you all for now

Ryan

Hi all

I live just outside wallingford and yes it is sean jaymos old car. I work beside him and he just happened to mention he had one and I offered to buy it off him. Hopefully I will pick it up tomorrow and spend the weekend on it trying to get it running again.

I already have a stack of questions mainly regarding suspension and handling which I will be posting up shortly.

Is there many meets in the area as I wouldn't mind meeting up and see other peoples cars

Ryan

I'm sure we could arrange some kind of Oxfordshire meet, although they have always fallen flat on their faces!

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Great colour you have there :D

Welcome mate :D

I'm sure we could arrange some kind of Oxfordshire meet, although they have always fallen flat on their faces!

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Great colour you have there :D

If you do sort a meet out I sure I could pop along to it as it wont be far for me.

who owes you car parts.......

I am hopefully going to have it running by the time stonor park comes round.

Its great having a new toy. I have started lining parts up for it already. If I can I would like to make it to the nurburgring in august as I believe it has been round there already.

I`d be up for a meet, and I`m sure I can drag Wendy along, and even my mate who has just brought himself yet another 1.8 16v Corrado. But I`m going for an operation at the end of the month, so before would be good

Yeah - I will be dragged along with Miles !!!!!

I am sure if it was anyone else he would ask or invite them nicely ............ lol !!

I`d be up for a meet, and I`m sure I can drag Wendy along, and even my mate who has just brought himself yet another 1.8 16v Corrado. But I`m going for an operation at the end of the month, so before would be good

black H reg 16v by any chance?

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Just to confirm, I'm not organising anything! If anyone else wants to that'll be great :D

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Black M reg VR6

Welcome to the site mate!

Look forward to what you've got planned.

Just to confirm, I'm not organising anything! If anyone else wants to that'll be great :D

Id be up for an oxfordshire meet but in about 2 months when the valver is on the road lol

cheers for the replies everyone. We will have to arrange a meet at somepoint. I just need to get the car running. Is anyone going to stonor park on the 5th june?