4eyes2wheels

Bargain Storm?

I can only see it on my phone so I may have got it wrong but it looks like different treads on the tyres? That may indicate poor maintenance.

"Previously registered abroard"? How does that work on a Storm which was UK only?

Apart from that, can't see any issues.

EDIT: Oh, hang on I think the registered abroad thing may just be one of the possible fields that my phone is trying to disp;ay, not sure if it actually means it was registered there.

Edited by Portent

I can only see it on my phone so I may have got it wrong but it looks like different treads on the tyres? That may indicate poor maintenance.

"Previously registered abroard"? How does that work on a Storm which was UK only?

Apart from that, can't see any issues.

EDIT: Oh, hang on I think the registered abroad thing may just be one of the possible fields that my phone is trying to disp;ay, not sure if it actually means it was registered there.

I can't see that ?

Mind you , i bought my Altea Freetrack here , exported it to France and now need to re-register it here so it can be innocent anyway. ( i saved about £12,000 doing this by the way )

It does look a good one though.

I can't see that ?

Mind you , i bought my Altea Freetrack here , exported it to France and now need to re-register it here so it can be innocent anyway. ( i saved about £12,000 doing this by the way )

It does look a good one though.

I think it's just the way my ebay app is displaying it. I can't use ebay at work.

no storm badge on the gearstick surround, and the storm badge is in the wrong place on the back??

no storm badge on the gearstick surround, and the storm badge is in the wrong place on the back??

It does look like a Storm badge on the surround.. sure I can pick out a hint of red in there! I think! :)

They do vary a little, as they were dealer fit.