jok

passed MOT with an anti-chuftie!

Passed the MOT with flying colours and only one advisory (front suspension bush worn).

Whilst doing th emmissions, bonnet open and walking round the car the tester says it a G60!

Whilst doing th emmissions, bonnet open and walking round the car the tester says it a G60!

Probably wishful thinking!

Passed the MOT with flying colours and only one advisory (front suspension bush worn).

Well they are a lot rarer than a VR :)

I know its been 'done' to death on here, but in all seriousness it does often surprise me that Joe public's knowledge (or lack of !!) of the corrado is based more around the G60 rather than the VR ........maybe because it was the first quick version and thus had more advertising time :scratch:

I know its been 'done' to death on here, but in all seriousness it does often surprise me that Joe public's knowledge (or lack of !!) of the corrado is based more around the G60 rather than the VR ........maybe because it was the first quick version and thus had more advertising time :scratch:

Or that it was a better car... :splat:

Ooooooh, Alex... hows that G60 of yours running... oh no he didn't!!!

engines running great thanks... It's the wheels not being on im having the trouble with! :lol:

Sorry Alex VR is far far superior G60 is not in the same league ( I've owned both btw) the 1.8 lump was crap and the hairdryer just made it acceptable :D

I'd go for a 2.0fsi with turbo and supercharger as a compromise but vdub dont do this so all hail the VR6!!!

Sorry Alex VR is far far superior G60 is not in the same league ( I've owned both btw) the 1.8 lump was crap and the hairdryer just made it acceptable :D

I'd go for a 2.0fsi with turbo and supercharger as a compromise but vdub dont do this so all hail the VR6!!!

wrong! you VR folk just don't understand :camp:

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Has he taken the bate?....