rodmax

Breaking Red 16 v corrado

Hi yes i do have the door cards,they are black & good.i'll take 45 pounds for them.let me know & would you want to collect.

As far as the power steering pump goes,yes i do have it .it is good working condition with no leaks.i will try & find out if it will fit a g60.if so hows 30 plus postage

let me know.thanks rod

Hi is the sunroof motor still available and is it in good working order? If so how much posted sir. Thanks, Rob

Hi yes i still have the pedal box assy,is it the clutch or brtake master you need?

The sunroof motor is still avaiable & works fine £20 inc postage

let me know thanks rod

Hi mate i am getting a Mk2. I wanted to change the interior to leather, will the corrado interior fir straight in? And the main question is it still available??

Hi ,i know the front seats will go straight in ,i have seen quite a few mk2's with the rear seats in ,so i would say it must be straight forward for the to go in.

I do still have the seat's & they are in great condition.but i will say they that there not leather.

let me know rod

Hi yes i do have the door cards,they are black & good.i'll take 45 pounds for them.let me know & would you want to collect.

I can collect but it wouldn't be till the 16th/17th July. If you need rid of them sooner them I'm happy to pay a bit extra for post.

Hi ,the 16.17th is fine,i will put them down to you.let me know when you want to come,

Thanks rod

Hi mate

I'm carrying out the mk4 rear caliper conversion but my carriers and slide pins are seized, do you still have them and if so how much posted to Halifax please.

Cheers

hi rod sorry have not been in touch, sorted out the power steering and now stopped the leak, have you got the cambelt covers (both top and bottom) if yes what would the price be posted? will check back later today cheers trevor

Hi trevyt .yes i do have both covers.They are in excellent condition,Hows 18 pounds inc the postage sound

Let me know

Hi peebee, sorry i dont have a 50mm splitter but i do have a 90mm that is in perfect condition,it really is in great condition.i'd like 75 pounds for it

Let me know if thats of use ,thanks rod

Hi peebee, sorry i dont have a 50mm splitter but i do have a 90mm that is in perfect condition,it really is in great condition.i'd like 75 pounds for it

Let me know if thats of use ,thanks rod

Cheers buddy but I already have a mint 90mm. Need a 50mm to go lower and still get off my drive! lol

Thanks again mate but I'll pass.

Paul.

hi rod will have that pm me your paypal details and will send payment cheers

Have added some more parts to the list.If its not on the list please ask

Thanks rod

received my bit of interior trim and sunroof motor today. superbly packaged and in excellent condition. Many thanks Rod, pleasure dealing with you. Rob