Alex_G60_Fanatic

Anyone know this car?

no, but before I read the text I thought I'd seen this at Stealth before, I'm thinking it had a lot of money spent on it up there, looks like a real sleeper too :)

no, but before I read the text I thought I'd seen this at Stealth before, I'm thinking it had a lot of money spent on it up there, looks like a real sleeper too :)

I know it does look good hey! am very tempted at that price. Never heard of that engine being used before either... normally a S4 engine isn't it for 1.8T conversions? shame there isn't a picture of the engine on the advert.

I may go and take a look at it! :)

The auq is commonly used for 1.8t's iirc, never heard of the s4 engine being used, didn't even realise they were 1.8t. Generally people use the golf mk4/audi a3/s3/skoda variant engine.

couple of things that spring to mind in that advert... MOT or tax?

Yes alex, I believe they are all the same engine just with different maps, injectors, turbo's and other small bits. The s3 uses a K04 turbo (210/225bhp), the K03s is the next one down at 180bhp standard and I think the K03 is the 150 but I'm not 100% sure, i lose track of the different bhp ratings on the 1.8t's

That power figure is absolute top whack for the AUQ. Has it got a front mount intercooler? Our vRS runs 220-230 bhp- has a custom remap + Jetex downpipe and 100 cel sports cat- this made a big difference. Be interesting to see if it has the dyno plots to prove.