RadoVirgin

Led backlit Heater Control panels for late Corrados

very interested in green with blue/red heater temp. control

hvac_green.jpg

photo taken from the thread on vortex forum as per first post. (hope im allowed to do that, if not i'll remove the link)

cheers

Edited by monzablau16v

You might want to read this bit from the previous page guys:

I am a built not bought individual and I only offered this on here in order to help others as opposed to financial gain, but the demand for this product is more than I could have foreseen and TBH I don't have the time to fulfil the needs of everyone on here.

What I plan to do is that once i am happy with my design I will post on the forum with full instructions of how to build your own panel with a list of all the required parts and where to obtain them.

Built not Bought!

No disrespect here but this thread has proven why talk is cheap and doesn't mean much unless you can actually do something. The OP called someone who actually came through with designing, developing, and delivering a part " a joker " just because he deemed his prices to be too high. Yet he himself didn't follow up with everything he said he was going to do about building a product that is similar and for less money. Seriously who is the joker now?

ah didnt see Andys post with the previous page's quote. I really hope he does post instructions as i really want to get this done.

No disrespect here but this thread has proven why talk is cheap and doesn't mean much unless you can actually do something. The OP called someone who actually came through with designing, developing, and delivering a part " a joker " just because he deemed his prices to be too high. Yet he himself didn't follow up with everything he said he was going to do about building a product that is similar and for less money. Seriously who is the joker now?

Absolutely.

Yeah, raw materials are cheap enough. What about Dirk's time taken to perfect the design? Or assemble them? Or pack them up and ship them out? Is that free? No. How about tooling setup costs? Ever heard of intellectual property?

Posting his pics here then calling him a joker is disgusting :(