RadoVirgin

Led backlit Heater Control panels for late Corrados

I'd really like standard green for the fan speed and direction, but the blue -> red on the centre dial!

But would be happy with just a standard green on the whole panel. Definitely count me in for this one! :)

Nice subtle upgrade, like that!

I'd be interested. Blue with blue and red temp control lights.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Ok, scrap my last post, standard green with red and blue centre dual. But very interested.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Need to start a list on page 1 of interested parties before this gets too unwieldy

Dirk, the guy who makes the one you posted pics of does top quality work. I can understand that for some his price might seem a bit high but its by no means unreasonable considering the time he spent developing an original part. As someone who makes and sells original parts for these cars I can tell you that the time and money spent developing a product will be reflected in the final product. Its a out of line to call him a joker just because he is asking a price that you deem too expensive. Also it will be much easier for you to develop a similar product since you have pictures of his product. I will be very curious to see what your final pricing will be on your version and what the quality is. And in no way do I say that to be disrespectful. Its one thing to say you are going to build something for less, but without a actual price and delivering on that price, words mean nothing.

I understand where you are coming from dogger I can honestly say that I never meant to offend anyone. I was just a little shocked by the price that was stated considering the basic cost of raw materials.

As far as quality and development costs are concerned I can't see where the issue is, it's not a difficult item to design when using the correct free software available to everyone and the basic Internet skills required of every corrado owner!

I am a built not bought individual and I only offered this on here in order to help others as opposed to financial gain, but the demand for this product is more than I could have foreseen and TBH I don't have the time to fulfil the needs of everyone on here.

What I plan to do is that once i am happy with my design I will post on the forum with full instructions of how to build your own panel with a list of all the required parts and where to obtain them.

Built not Bought!