burn-rubber-not-soul

Sticker bomb madness

Each to their own n all that . But dont think it goes with the rado. Seems to work with the local guys round where we live who have mk1 n mk2 golfs with rusted bonnets n stuff like that .But the c needs to be left alone only my opinion though .

not my taste mate, but looks like you've done a good job and good to be different :thumbleft:

i wonder what it would look like if the stickers were gray scale?

Shouldn't you post this in the Wanted section? Someone out there might have a black bonnet for you to save you from this carnage.

Pavement pizza comes to mind, only they missed the pavement and got your bonnet. Erm, not quite my cup of tea.

Fair play for being different I dont think its too bad tbh, could have done worst things to it to be fair.

Mind you I cant say much as my daily looks like this

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

The guy that now owns my R32 has done that to the underside of the bonnet. I was ****** livid when I saw it :mad2: But not allot I can do if its not my car anymore :(

Still don't understand it all. Theres VW's going around near me with teddy bears cable tied to the rear towing eye now. WTF!

Not really my cuppa tea on a C, but have seen it on mk1 and mk2 golfs as well.

Fair play for trying something different though, whilst its now my thing, you've obviously put some time and effort in.

Oh, and Pat, apparently, the thing with tying teddies and stuff to the rear towing hitch is something they've been doing with drift cars for about 8 years. Why then kids are doing this to their small fwd's.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Chillout u lot it's not like its your car it's bin done to a spare bonnet to plus it's good to be scene

Fixed that for you ;)

fair do's buddy!! having a mess around with something different (on a corrado anyway) is all part of the fun. & if you enjoy it, then fill your boots!!

Chillout u lot it's not like its your car it's bin done to a spare bonnet to plus it's good to be different 

If you can't handle honest opinions, don't post. Did you honestly expect people to bow down and declare their unworthiness to behold your stunningly ruined bonnet?

****e i must be getting old as i really really cant see the point in doing that to your car, and why is always people down south south that do it to there cars??? are drugs cheaper down south or something??

You should see some of the crap that drives around here, that looks like its stickered up to keep the panels in place :gag:

****e i must be getting old as i really really cant see the point in doing that to your car, and why is always people down south south that do it to there cars??? are drugs cheaper down south or something??

oi you f**king northern monkey.. he's closer to you then he is to me alright.. :dance:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48062[/ATTACH]