Andy-H

SWG scuttle panel

As per title folks,

Has anyone got one for sale?

Also looking for Lupo/TT wiper set up if anyone has some for sale :)

Cheers,

Andy

Edited by Andy-H

Hi Mate, Interested in the wipers, could you pop a picture up of them for me then I can send you the funds :)

Cheers,

Andy

Quite steep for essentially a bit of Carbon Fibre!!

There is a little bit more work involved than just essentially a bit of carbon fiber. These are vacuum infused so there is the added material and time needed to infuse them. Also there is a lot of time invested in making the original part and making the mold. The profit on these parts is not very high especially considering they are very low volume and the quality is extremely good.

I'm about to make a RHD version which will require a significant amount of time to create the prototype and to build a completely new mold.

I've got a SWG scuttle panel that I bought in a group buy sometime last year. I've decided I am going to keep my Corrado as standard as possible so will be selling the scuttle panel. If you are interested let me know and I will find out how much i paid for it originally and I'll get back to you with a price.