Portent

i clicked on buy-it.... now what?

Yesterday I clicked on 'buy it' in a parts ad. The ad then disappeared. Do I need to do anything or will the seller contact me?

seller gets pm and he or she should accept the deal and contact you

you could always say will take at full asking price, oh yeh sorry forgot you cant on the new ****e parts adds.

Yeah that's the point. If I had clicked 'email the seller' I would actually feel more confident they have seen my request to buy.As it is I can't recall the seller and the ad disappears off the face of the earth when you click to buy. Did I manage to buy it? Or did it get bought by someone else at the same time and my click was discarded? Oh well, will wait and see what happens :)

yeh and apparently this system is better for us to use?? and this is how i missed the brembos that ROB_B was selling not so long ago.

yeh and apparently this system is better for us to use?? and this is how i missed the brembos that ROB_B was selling not so long ago.

Don't think that was me boss. I've not actually sold anything through these classifieds yet, too much hassle

Well the seller hasn't contacted me and I can't remember who it was. So I can only assume I didn't get it for some reason. Will probably just email the seller next time as this way doesn't work.

Think Ben-B was selling the brembos..anyway, hope you eventually get the part your after Portent.

Don't think that was me boss. I've not actually sold anything through these classifieds yet, too much hassle

yeh sorry my bad is was ROB_G60 that was selling them.

A bit OT, but what happened to the poll thread regarding the request to bring back the old style classifieds?

Just to keep you all appraised, Admin/Mod discussions re: classifieds is ongoing- we're striving to bring you the best system. Gonna lock this, or it'll just turn into yet another classifieds slagging thread. We know how people feel, and we're working on it ;)