dogger

SpoonFedTuning One Piece Lower Windscreen Trim Group Buy

I'd be up for the windscreen trim but I'll probably wait until you do the RHD scuttle tray and get one of those at the same time, might have a 70mm front spoiler too ;)

The scuttle trays will only happen if the windshield trims sell well enough. I'm not expecting to sell that many but I need to make sure its worthwhile to cover the expense of tooling for RHD parts.

I wouldn't mind a carbon trim panel but the car's in at the garage on Tuesday and I need to find out how much cash I'll have haemorrhaged away first...

Any more pics of the carbon and satin black fibreglass ones fitted to cars?

Cheers

Stone

Sorry I only have pictures of the fiberglass version since we don't make a carbon fiber version of the LHD trim panel.

e2ee67c3.jpg

could i be put down for the 1 piece windscreen trim in carbon/kevlar in the black colour, 2nd from the left on your photo on first page can it come with any clips needed delivered to my house, please. Could you pm me with delivery time and costs please.

thanks,

Shaun

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

thats rhd for above thanks

Edited by 1xshaunx1
spelling

Hi dogger,

I would like to know if the one piece windscreen trim in black carbon fiber is going to happen, and how much I will have to pay in total to have it shipped to Denmark? (G60, 1991, left hand drive).

Cheers,

Redfox.

Hi Redfox,

Is your car RHD or LHD? The RHD version will happen next month. I have a few products that I need to get into production first but it will happen for sure.

Hi dogger,

My Corrado is a left hand drive. I will order some of the other very interesting products later on as they look really trick.

I need two of the carbon fiver strut caps as well (together with the windscreen trim). I've only had my Corrado two months, but surely it can be modified to be better/better looking/tuned up.

Please let me know how and what etc. :smug:

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

We make the LHD windshield trim right now but only in fiberglass. I'm not sure when we will offer it in carbon fiber since a whole new mold will need to be made.

Ah okay. I'll just wait a little more, and hen maybe it will be made. Can I just order on your website then for other parts?

Cheers,

Redfox.

Ah okay. I'll just wait a little more, and hen maybe it will be made. Can I just order on your website then for other parts?

Cheers,

Redfox.

You can order from the website. Its set up for International shipping now.

I'd like one in carbon fibre (or whatever the second one from left in the scuttle pics is!) I'd like a matching scuttle tray too and would prefer if they could be sent together to combine on postage. Infact I dont want to have to pay 2 lots of postage, so how will this work?

I'm finishing up a mold right now and once that is done we can get this going. Also hoping to get started on a RHD scuttle tray prototype as well. Next week I promise the we will finalize things here for the lower trim piece.

Sorry guys I was really busy with a big project for SEMA that is finally complete and tooling for some new parts. This coming week I plan to get the lower windscreen piece ready for the mold and make arrangements to get the scuttle started. This weekend I will IM everyone who posted on here that they were interested so we can make this happen.

I sent out IM's to everyone who posted on here that they were interested. I'm working to get what I need to make the RHD scuttle/rain tray as soon as possible so hopefully we can get both parts going into production as close as possible for those who want both.

Thank you!