OSV

New original style period maindealer registration plates, tax disc holders & stickers

Anyone else not heard back from Chris as soon as they transfered their money? Been waiting 10 days since I sent the money and emailed twice, strange though as my enquiry was replied to almost instantly!

I have also been trying to call the numbers registered but the landline goes dead and mobile always to voicemail.

Wondered whether I am the only one and he just takes a while or have I been done?

---------- Post added at 6:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:47 PM ----------

Now I've just done a search and there is a thread on Passionford about him scamming people - DO NOT SEND THIS MAN MONEY. BE WARNED!

He is also still trading on eBay as kristoff25

I got plates from them last year and it was painfull getting them. They responded quickly with the emails to start and then it went quiet for ages. Struggled to get them on the phone etc etc.

Eventually they did turn up but as I said, took a while.

Good luck

I contacted Chris Latham in Dec 2012 following a quick google for VW dealer stickers and seeing the ad on this thread. After parting with my money he has gone silent bob on me and I haven't been able to get a response from him despite numerous attempts. I would strongly advise googling Chris Latham and Passion Performance Products and can echo the sentiment of ChrisL and sixpotter's posts made in January 2013. In short do not send money or parts up front for any service he offers.

Thinking of how fortunate I've been then, he didn't reply to my final correspondence of my order !

I had an address of his unit so i'd have had to pay a visit.

anyone know whats going on with this, ive read a lot about people being ripped off/not recieving plates, im sure whoever makes these would like to clear this up and carry on making money legitamatly before a lot off ****ed off people in fast cars turn up at his door.

I too would be very interested in the original period style Dealer accessories. As has been said it is a shame the chap has gone quiet

had a look across some other forums and apparantly hes being "selling" the same thing on the ford RSOC forums, attempting to sell dealer plates and other accesories people are crying out for!

---------- Post added at 9:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:22 PM ----------

this sort of thing isnt on tbh, he knows fine well people are trying to restore their cars back to the way they left the dealer ship however many years ago and playing on that to con money out of them, i thankfully never lost any money through this but even still its ****ing me off just knowing what hes been doing.

his names chris latham, http://www.facebook.com/chris.latham.90

quotes of the RSOC forum

"Surprisingly (?!) still no signs of my numberplates and stickers nor a refund! Seems Chris is little more than a thief. I'm sure he's having a jolly Christmas with all the cash and goods he has conned out of people! "

"sadly i never got my £25 back and i hate to say it got more chance of the titanic sailing again than getting a refund hate to say it but very poor show.and as above think theres quite a list saying the same"

HOWEVER.

from what people are saying on the forums he was a middle man between a company called DMB graphics, however, from the looks of the website, they only supply ford dealer plates ect, however, IF anyone in this thread has recieved plates of this "chris" i think we could be on to a winner.

IF volkswagen versions have been made they can be made again if the demand is there, ive messaged DMB about possibly making dealer plates up for my corrado, ill let people know how this goes and hopefully people who have lost out on this, will be able to get what they want, the actual parts advertized.

had a look across some other forums and apparantly hes being "selling" the same thing on the ford RSOC forums, attempting to sell dealer plates and other accesories people are crying out for!

---------- Post added at 9:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:22 PM ----------

this sort of thing isnt on tbh, he knows fine well people are trying to restore their cars back to the way they left the dealer ship however many years ago and playing on that to con money out of them, i thankfully never lost any money through this but even still its ****ing me off just knowing what hes been doing.

his names chris latham, http://www.facebook.com/chris.latham.90

quotes of the RSOC forum

"Surprisingly (?!) still no signs of my numberplates and stickers nor a refund! Seems Chris is little more than a thief. I'm sure he's having a jolly Christmas with all the cash and goods he has conned out of people! "

"sadly i never got my £25 back and i hate to say it got more chance of the titanic sailing again than getting a refund hate to say it but very poor show.and as above think theres quite a list saying the same"

HOWEVER.

from what people are saying on the forums he was a middle man between a company called DMB graphics, however, from the looks of the website, they only supply ford dealer plates ect, however, IF anyone in this thread has recieved plates of this "chris" i think we could be on to a winner.

IF volkswagen versions have been made they can be made again if the demand is there, ive messaged DMB about possibly making dealer plates up for my corrado, ill let people know how this goes and hopefully people who have lost out on this, will be able to get what they want, the actual parts advertized.

Sorry if this seem's a bit negative but you have tried to sort out something with the company who were working with this guy.Do you know 100% that this DMB are nothing to do with this guy we are seeing a similar story unfold with swampy on here please don't let there be another DO NOT recommend these people until you plus a few other's have had a good experience with them just cos they say doesn't alway's mean they are.

Sorry if this seem's a bit negative but you have tried to sort out something with the company who were working with this guy.Do you know 100% that this DMB are nothing to do with this guy we are seeing a similar story unfold with swampy on here please don't let there be another DO NOT recommend these people until you plus a few other's have had a good experience with them just cos they say doesn't alway's mean they are.

have a look on the RSOC forum, pages of people who are knarked because theyve paid for what they want for their car and havnt recieved it, its all over piston heads, and many other forums. from what ive seen, read and noticed is one big link. chris "flogging" parts which people are after and just keeping the money. similar story on here, dont get me wrong if this is all BS which i highly doubt, if it wasnt BS there would be threads left right and centre doing nothing but promoting his "product" but from what ive seen, dealer plates, stickers and tax disc holders are near impossible to come by and very sought after. so if it wasnt BS why are there loads of threads full of angry classic car owners who havnt had their items delivered?

---------- Post added at 2:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:12 AM ----------

ill take back everything ive said at the end of the day, if orders that have been made and recieved and hes still taking orders now ill happily place one, but unless people recieve what theyre paying for, its only right they see what ive found out after 10mins on google before they hand over money.

FANTASTIC NEWS!

ive been in contact with david bonning at DBM graphics who supply the ford RS owners clubs with their versions of dealer plates, tax disc holders and stickers. and they ARE able to make up origional, period parts for us and are currently available to make!

ive just ordered my set today and i really cannot wait untill they arrive!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74224[/ATTACH]

same here, they seem like a very reliable business, on facebook, twitter ect, ill let people know once they arrive, ill post pics of the plates and other pieces ive ordered which should restore a lot of peoples faith with this business.

their contact details are as follows,

https://www.facebook.com/DMBGraphics

http://www.dmb.uk.com/

UK Postal Address:

DMB Graphics Ltd

P.O.Box 99

Ledbury

HR8 9JN

Telephone: 07887 802726

Email: [email protected]

Telephone Hours:

9.00am - 4.00pm GMT

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/1828/f-c-purser-vw-audi-dealer-set

Edited by VW_chris

so far everythings going spot on, ive been in contact with david again and hes sent me a picture of what my plates will look like when i get them.

spot on customer service, should be in the post on monday, so should get them pretty soon, really looking forward to it.

at first i thought id never be able to find a dealer set for my car, cant recomend DMB graphics more for making this "special order" set up for me!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74236[/ATTACH]

so far everythings going spot on, ive been in contact with david again and hes sent me a picture of what my plates will look like when i get them.

spot on customer service, should be in the post on monday, so should get them pretty soon, really looking forward to it.

at first i thought id never be able to find a dealer set for my car, cant recomend DMB graphics more for making this "special order" set up for me!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74236[/ATTACH]

They look great, think I am going to have to have a serious look at these. I really want to achieve the OEM look. Keep posted anyone who goes for them, photos when(if) they arrive?!..

Goldie the correct dealer etc is shown on my members thread on the first page, they should have it as I got a set made up at the same time as the disc holder and rear screen sticker

Sidlow-FullSetfinished.jpg

Edited by OSV

Goldie the correct dealer etc is shown on my members thread on the first page, they should have it as I got a set made up at the same time as the disc holder and rear screen sticker

Sidlow-FullSetfinished.jpg

They guy sent me the picture of the ones he had made previously, i put 2 and 2 together these would have been your ones Gareth..

He has asked for the reg number so the ball is rolling. No talk of money as of yet...

recieved an e-mail to say they are in the post today, spoke on the phone with one of the guys too about my order.

Dear Chris Sanderson,

Your order DMB044335 has been despatched for delivery and should be with you shortly.

Please be patient and allow reasonable time for the goods to reach you.

was talking to david bonning about the possibility of doing a set of plates for my vw corrado. he says that you are able to make them which is awesome. currently you dont have the loders versions up on here, i have also messaged david about this, but i would like the dealer set for loders. awesome super mega thanks!

1 x F C Purser VW Audi - Dealer SetF C Purser VW Audi - Dealer Set Custom Text: [K441 JYB - Loders versions.] - £33.55

All UK orders are sent by Royal Mail and if applicable* your tracking number is below.

BY619346858GB

Thank you for shopping with DMB Graphics Ltd

*All orders outside the UK are sent using Royal Mail Airmail or International Signed for service

PLEASE NOTE: If you are outside of the UK and your reference states 'Airmail' the delivery will arrive with your local postal delivery service and NOT by courier and there is NO tracking number.

DMB Graphics Ltd

cant fault them, had nothing but excellent service of these guys

---------- Post added at 7:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:16 PM ----------

i cant wait to get them now :cheers:, as soon as they come ill post pics up, hopefully it will restore faith on this forum in this guys business as it seems the middle man who origionally started this was quite a belson

I am really interested in a set from they guys as well and I contacted them to get more info. My VR was originally sold by Dovercourt vw St Johns Wood London. Unfortunately, they have never done any sets as yet for this particular dealer. They have done plates for another vw dovercourt but not my specific one. But helpfully, he said if I had some old literature or an example of how they should look he would make them. So I am now going to have to try to find some old literature or an example of an old dealer sticker/pic of an original number plate from somewhere.

If anybody happens to have a Dovercourt st johns wood sticker/plate on their car and can post up an example or what it looks like I would be very grateful.

well, my plates were in the post yesterday, sent recorded delivery and there on my car now as im writing this :D

over the moon with them, excellent quality, bang on what they should look like.

pictures really dont do them justice, also ignore the 6x9`s, just pretend you havnt seen them, ive bought a parcel shelf so there time left on my corrado is now counting down, quickly

2013_05_21_21_09_53.jpg

2013_05_21_21_10_27.jpg

but yeah, really pleased with them, really didnt expect to get them in a day, over the moon with how quickly it took for them to get to me.

big thumbs up to DMB graphics from me :thumbleft:

Edited by VW_chris

These look fantastic.

Do i need to email the company as to what i want, to get a set made up?

Or are they going to start listing them on there website?