OSV

New original style period maindealer registration plates, tax disc holders & stickers

Excellent idea, must admit I was going to get a set of embossed metal plates, but this looks more appealing.

They look very smart. I was just about to order a set of plates from Framptons, but these maybe a better option.

My came from Gilbert Lawton, Sale, Manchester. Does anyone have plates or a window sticker I can use as a guide?

Mine have arrived..

Quick and easy process, plates look great..

Upload a pic on your members thread like to see them

Anyone got a picture of scotts of hemel hempstead number plates or sticker.....?

Got my plates from DMB on Friday, they gave a great service and the plates look excellent.

My corrado was original from Quicks of Oldbury, any others from there?

Glad I found this as i'm on the hunt for a set too.

My originating dealer was Camden motors (Luton) Ltd for Dial Contracts. Have done some googling and whilst theres a garage there its not a VAG dealer.

Can anyone help??

I am looking for original style plates for my 95 Storm. The supplying dealer way back then was Sloan of Edinburgh. I wondered if anyone had a plate or a photo with the plate in it they could send me? It's not there anymore. I believe the dealer may now be called Westerns?!

Glad I found this as i'm on the hunt for a set too.

My originating dealer was Camden motors (Luton) Ltd for Dial Contracts. Have done some googling and whilst theres a garage there its not a VAG dealer.

Can anyone help??

My car was from Camden a Barclays company car (1990 GTI), I still have the rear dealer plate (badly faded). I could try and scan it for you or something.

http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=camden+motors&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=624&tbm=isch&tbnid=bbSYQdRGMBYQpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.autocardealers.co.uk/company/camden-motors/&docid=hKWy1dtnwJssjM&imgurl=http://www.autocardealers.co.uk/i/l/c/a/camden-motors.co.uk.jpg&w=180&h=100&ei=FVoVUqj_JOaO7AbI4oHwCQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:80&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=80&tbnw=144&start=0&ndsp=17&tx=63&ty=40

I think I want Richard Alexander Huddersfield ones.

Edited by mercedeslimos

I got a Dealer set from DMB cracking quality and very good price/service.[ATTACH=CONFIG]75452[/ATTACH]

Did you ever manage to get the Dovercourt St Johns Wood London number plates info? I ask as i too have a VR supplied them and would like a set of original style number plates. Thanks

I just kept searching the internet until help could be found. Good luck. Ask dmb anyway, as he is extremely helpful

Hi there,

Just wondering - why is the font here more curved than usual? The 9 0 and 5 especially rounded. Did you ask for that, or is it just how they came?