ChrisL

Blackberry VR6...BBS RS301's -SOLD!

Congratulations on getting a VR after such a long wait, and what a cracker you have bought! I'm sure you'll have many happy hours owning this car :)

Yep.. certainly amongst the best Corrado's in the country, no doubt about it. I don't think I'd ever want to buy such a well known, cherished car as I'd always feel the spotlight was on me amongst the enthusiast community.. but I hope you go on and have many happy miles with it :)

well you have waited 17 years for one, but the wait was sure worth it as you have ended up with one of the best ones out there.

I bet someone had a tear in their eye when this drove off into the sunset.

I hope you cherish it as much as ____ did.!!!!

Thanks for all the comments, good to know peoples thoughts on it and I cant believe the attention it gets, I had someone taking photos of it on the A1/M last week in the traffic.

I don't think I will have any problems keeping it in the condition its in, I have an OCD when it comes to keeping cars clean. Shame I bought it now at the end of the show season, roll on next year!

I wanted to make my own mark on it by putting the engine bay back to standard but I do so much like the polished inlet and engine cover!

Lovely!! Any idea what the steering wheel is other than MOMO, I need something in keeping with the car but I can't bare the standard wheel.

Cheers! I think the wheel is a momo club 4? the momo gearknob will be coming off though as I'm not keen.

Stunning. I've also just noticed the doorcards have been retrimmed. Considering the recaros are such superb condition are they originally heated leather or have they been retrimmed from non-heated cloth?

Thanks guys!

I think the car has been re-trimmed from cloth including the original seats, Bill then bought a set of the Recaros and had them done to match the existing leather. I still have the original Corrado seats in the garage!

never noticed the doorcards were just trimmed in leather, to finish the interior off i would get the doorcards done properly....

That is well impressive. Fantastic looking car!

I'm jealous and I have a Mystic Storm with all the toys :)

Been having my spare inlet manifold blasted.. get it back Monday to check the finish. Not sure if its right or if its just the photo.

IMG_22251.jpg

What colour spray should I go for on the engine cover please?