BILLCOR

Nice low mileage VR and another one

oh-er thats a lot of dollar ...... would love to know if some of these higher priced VR's are actually selling for anything close to their asking prices.

oh-er thats a lot of dollar ...... would love to know if some of these higher priced VR's are actually selling for anything close to their asking prices.

Its a 1 owner Rado, not many of those about, I wonder what the seller paid for it though

I bought mine for a bit more than this one last month and it had only 58k on the clock with full history!

So they can go for that much if you have the money n willing to have a great car with not much mileage!

Depends on how much you think they are worth I guess!

Priceless!!! :)

Tan Vr6 thats interesting, so there are still buyers out there who are prepared to pay a little extra for the lower mile ones !!

Good News all round ...... not because of that what-so-ever but my'ns going up soon unfortunately :(

Yeah reading the 2nd post it suggests he's bought it to sell it ..... I think !!

and I would imagine bought it a hellava lot cheaper than whats being asked for now

Ah FFS, trying not to buy wheels for mine and you go and post them up.

There's no way you will stick with the Speedlines only :lol: not sure if the guy will ship them over anyway