Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

Sure thing, watch out for a PM in a moment.

I'd better restock!

Hi Olly,

PM rec'd, payment sent and PM replied to with address details.

Regards, Thanks & Appreciation.

I'll take a set please, posted to Ireland

I'm now waiting on manufacture of another batch, will let you know when they're back in stock - shouldn't be too long. Will drop you a PM when they're here (and in the mean time I'll look up how postage price to Ireland).

Thanks.

Hi guys I’m in need of two sets of rollers please?

How long roughly until they are available?

Postage to guildford Surrey.

The rattling is driving me crazy! 😩

Hi folks, the parts are back in stock... at the post office! Postie wanted a signature, so I'll have to pick them up at the weekend.

Obviously I haven't checked them yet, but barring some strange quality control problem cropping up when I open the package I will be able to send parts out as soon as they're in my hands, so I'll send PMs out now with payment details. If you'd prefer to wait until I've actually checked them, no worries.

Hello there,

if you send a PM to FUNKSTER his real name is Olly I think, and he'll sort you out as he's reproduced the window rollers.

Si

Do you have any of these left, please? Or are you intending to order another batch? As Jonnyo says, the rattling is driving me crazy!

Yep plenty in stock. Given how long it is since any went out I assumed I'd sold a set to every remaining Corrado owner in the UK :oD

I'll send you a PM with deets.

Don't f'ing believe it - I bought a set of these way back when from Alex and now I need them, I've lost them. So... could I have a set of 4?

Cheers!

Argh, I hate it when bits go missing. PM in your thinger. Guaranteed that the moment the new ones arrive, you'll find the old ones!

If you still have any of these left i could really use a set, the car's been ressurected after many years off the road and i'd forgotten how annoying the window was.

cheers

does anyone have a guide on how to fit these pls? looks like the canadian site on the 1st page is no longer functional :(

thanks in advance

Hallo folks, sorry for the lack of replies here, I haven't been back since the forum changed to the new setup. I'll try to keep a closer eye.

Stock currently stands at 5 sets. They don't go out very often these days (I assume I have sold a set to nearly all the working cars) so I only restock when I run out.