nick_corr

front bumper

yep, its quite easy,first remove the fog lights and indicators, they prize out then use a skrew driver to undo the foglight surround and pull it out of the bumper then unplug them,{oh one of them skrews is an adjustment skrew and will just turn and turn, your know which one,

now depending on how low your car is, my chin spoiler was removed from my bumper so i didnt have to jack up my car to remove/install my bumper but you may have to! so assumeing the front of your car is jacked up you want to place a jack directly under the front crossbar engine mount and raise it slightly to take a bit of weight off it,now look at either end of the cross bar you will see 3 bolts in a row! {left and right side}you need to remove the 2 end bolts and leave the one in the middle alone!! that bolt is what is now holding the cross bar to the chassis. so just to clarify you have a row of 3 bolts at either end of the crossbar,those 3 bolts all help secure the crossbar to the chassis but only 2 of them secure the bumper aswell so once you remove the 2 end bolts, only 1 bolt is now takeing the weight of some of the engine/gearbox which is why i said place a jack under the front mount, now once you have undone the 4 bolts{in total} so 2 either side, you can just slide the bumper out towards the front..this is the best i can do, there is a guide on the net somewhere so have a butchers, i think the socket for the bumper is 17mm or 19mm? the bolt in the middle is a different size so to make an error you would have to swap sockets, aslong as you have a jack under the front mount you cant realy go wrong..

yea sound no worrys, if you get stuck just post back, you also might want to have an old blanket or cardboard down so you can put the bumper on when its off,

do you mean these two bolts circled in red?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62689[/ATTACH]

Yes those are the ones to release the front bumper

Just to add, if your wheel arch liners are still in you may need to prize the bumper off of them, you may want to just do this before you start taking the bumper out as its a bit awkward but you can just put you wheel in lock and remove a couple of the little 8mm bolts so it makes life easier.