Yandards

[Forza 4] Top Gear Corrado Challenge (Pg 8)

Just posted a 1:32.321 and then realised I've done it in a standard D321 pi.

Time to try it with the same car you're all using I think, lol.

Ok, so having given a few laps in the D331 I've managed a 1:30.158, but I know there's time to be shaved off that, plus, I'm tired and have to be up early for work, so back to it tomorrow.........and an earlier start!! lol.

Now that we have a bit of interest, time maybe to add another car to the challenge? Maybe a 600 point Corrado? Or something different altogether?

Now that we have a bit of interest, time maybe to add another car to the challenge? Maybe a 600 point Corrado? Or something different altogether?

I have an awesome AWD A-class 600 in the community garage we could use? Same track?

I'll be up for trying a different car. Whether that be another C or something different.

How about an Evo?

Standard may be the fairest way of doing it, just because of different driving styles and tuning styles. One persons tune may not suit some as much as it does others.

Standard may be the fairest way of doing it, just because of different driving styles and tuning styles. One persons tune may not suit some as much as it does others.

I agree..

Maybe lets put a list together of cars to use and have a vote?

Sounds like a plan. Maybe do the same thing with tracks as well?

I must admit though, Nurburgring in a VR could be interesting!! 😄

Some great times :salute:

Out of interest, is anyone taking the follow-through without lifting off?

Lift off, foot down from the hammer head, i read 103mph when i pass the tyres.

Managed a 1.26.953 last night but run a little wide on the last corner. fastest clean lap in a standard corrado now stands at 1.27.7-- ill get the photo up later as the office computer dont have a memory card reader!

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

How about a standard r32 around Leguna Saca

Makes sense to keep the cars standard as it's then an even playing field. The only tweak I made to the D class Rado we have been driving was to make it a 2.9 as per UK spec. Couldn't find the option to move the steering wheel to the proper side though :)

How about working our way through a selection of the more sporting VAG range?

How do we setup polls on here ?

R32 (the proper one!! :grin:) has to be one I think.

Personally I'd like an Evo as well but then I'm biased!

I'm thinking the Evo has the edge at the moment!!! R32 could be next though.

What about track? How about Laguna Seca?

Laguna Seca also gets my vote

Great circuit that has a bit of everything. I'm also quite partial to Catalunya.

For those that are interested the Forza 4 team has now has added 30 Porsche's to the latest car pack as well as adding more races etc to run them in.

I just found this thread today and thought that I would give the "Top Gear Corrado Challenge" ago myself.

I took the blue VR6 and made it a 2.9 (as was mentioned above), set the lap counter to ten and off I went.

The best lap although not a clean lap was 1.31.117 :cheers:

Only 1.593 seconds off the time posted above. Knowing my luck though the time set in the group is a lot higher. Im going to give it another go tomorrow and see how i do

I just found this thread today and thought that I would give the "Top Gear Corrado Challenge" ago myself.

I took the blue VR6 and made it a 2.9 (as was mentioned above), set the lap counter to ten and off I went.

The best lap although not a clean lap was 1.31.117 :cheers:

Only 1.593 seconds off the time posted above. Knowing my luck though the time set in the group is a lot higher. Im going to give it another go tomorrow and see how i do

Join up to the club & get lapping, some quick drivers in there

Im not on Xbox live otherwise I would do :(

I did beat my time yesterday though so Im now down to 1.30.025 :D

Ok I just noticed that I got the fastest time wrong when I was reading. I missed one out :( Can anybody tell me what the fastest time set in the Xbox live group is so I have the time to work off please??

My fastest so far is 1.29.296 and the fastest I saw above after another read was 1.26.953. SO thats only 2.343 off. I will make that up. I just cant seem to get enough speed to pass the tyres at over 100mph :(

Would that be from a standing start or a rolling start?

Its still pretty quick. I will shave those couple of seconds off :)

Looks like it's been a while since anyone was posting here, I'm guessing nobody plays Forza 4 anymore. I still have Xbox live, but on the PC. Is anyone playing Forza Horizon 4?

After the first Horizon came out the standard Forza's are a bit boring for me now, I just like blasting round the roads. I'm on Horizon 4 a few times a week but mostly just for an hour or so

Yeah, I had a quick blast on Forza 7, but just didn't seem as 4. I've loved Horizon 4. Haven't been on it as much as I'd like due to other gaming commitments, and also the family. I'd probably spend a bit more time on it if I had more people to join in game. could it be worth a Corrado Club on FH4?