http://www.colefordcarnivaloftransport.org/

So who wants to go this year?

put your names down, can only have 8 spaces tho

1.Swompy

2.GlosterOx

3.CazzaVr

4.Lewvw

Edited by Swompy

Put me down for it Jake, really enjoyed it the last 2 years - Your Mum gonna make Pasties again?

Ian.

Good good

Ya im sure I can twist her arm into making them :D

I'll go, it'll be nice to put faces to comments! (if that makes sense?!)

Application forms have been sent in along with the admin fees

if every one that is coming could pm me so that I can give you my paypal details for the £2.50 fee for each car

Well I have the tickets come through today. Only have 5 just waiting for Vaughan to confirm if he is coming then we have all the tickets filled. But if your local pop buy as its free to walk around the town center and see all the different types of cars so a nice change from all the VW shows.

Food will be provided again thanks to my mother, not sure what it is this year so will have to wait and see.

Are we all meeting in the same spot as last time in the lay-by at Westbury on Severn. I think we need to be in place by 9 but will double check.

Edited by Swompy

Bump

Vaughan cant make it so I have one space free

Food has been chosen for Monday. Time for some form of Pie, filling wont be revealed till the day.

Going to try and go to this. Didn't even know this existed and only live 20 mins away. Not going to be able to bring the vr unfortunately as the missus is expecting on Tuesday and might have to dash off lol. Hope to see you there and put some faces to names!

Will be good to see local members, didnt realise your in Newent, Im in cinderford (don't worry I'm not a forester, I just live here :camp:)

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Will be good to see local members, didnt realise your in Newent, Im in cinderford (don't worry I'm not a forester, I just live here :camp:)

Will be meeting for 8 as we need to be in place for 9 at the same spot as last time. The lay-by as you enter Westbury on Severn

aint got the rado on the road these days, didnt realise this was monday, I may come have look in the daily!

Was a good day despite the weather. Thanks to Jake's Mum (who is fast gaining legendary status!) for the amazing stake and ale pies 8)

Nice to catch up with Jake and Ian and also to meet Lewis and Heather. We all had a good chat with the BMW guys- much mutual appreciation going on :)

Was a good day despite the weather. Thanks to Jake's Mum (who is fast gaining legendary status!) for the amazing stake and ale pies 8)

Nice to catch up with Jake and Ian and also to meet Lewis and Heather. We all had a good chat with the BMW guys- much mutual appreciation going on :)

Mmmm those pies! Great day, good spirits couldn't be dampened by the most persistent rain since Noah allegedly built an ark!

Thanks guys, was a good day indeed even if we were wetter than an otters pouch! Will upload the few pics I did take in a moment

Here are the few pics I took, mainly down to the not so friendly camera weather!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58917[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58929[/ATTACH]

Our make shift shelter!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58933[/ATTACH]

Nice one guys :)

Yes, weather did affect the Elsecar gang, too.

Here´s hoping for better weather for the rest of the show season :)

Tempest