87 Jetta 16v

Classic Green Storm VR6 - Shell Scrapped - Most Cream Plastics £5 a piece

Hi all,

So, the shell has gone, the Mrs is off my back, and I have a garden shed full of cream plastics that I am thinking of listing plus a few other odds and ends. Stuff I do know about is listed below:

Thanks for looking.

Classic green spoiler. Paint decent. £10

ABS Pedal Travel Sensor. - £15

Master cylinder and servo. £20

Engine

Aux water pump. £20

Coilpack. Bosch. £25

Flywheel. Standard. £40

Fuel Rail + FPR + Injectors. £20

Lower Inlet Manifold. £10

Starter Motor. VR6. Perfect working condition. £30

Interior

Boot Side Carpets. £10

Fuse Box £10

Heated Seat loom, switch and relays. £80

Relays £7.50 each

Passenger Side E-Window Switch. £7

Window Mech. Passenger Side. £35

Running Gear

Cross member. VR6. Very good condition. £45

Gearbox. No whines or crunches or rumbles. £150

Steering UJ Boot. £15

Thanks again.

N.

Edited by 87 Jetta 16v

I'll take the classic green grille please mate :) Please PM me with payment info.

Edited by Jim

Not sure what it's technically called. But I'm after a front crossmember thing (the bit the radiator sits on with an engine mounting about 1/3 of the way along it) any chance you can help? :)

Leo

Would like the subframe and wishbones, if it's all straight please. I'm in Reading too, which is handy! :) Actually, leave the rack on it .. I'll take that too .. !

Actually I'll take the brake master/slave cylinders, the coilpack and the alternator too.. Front indicators too please!

Might buy half the damn car at this rate! :)

Edited by dr_mat

I'll definitely have the leather handbrake handle if all the stitching's still intact (did they only come in black?), and the heater controls if fully working.

If nobody wants the engine loom in the next few days, any chance you could cut the MAF connector off it for me? I'm also after the two speaker grilles from where the windscreen meets the A-pillars but you may want to sell them with the dash. What wheels has it got?

I should be in Reading at the weekend so I can come and say hello :)

Cheers!

Stone

VR6 Bonnet in Classic Green. Paint poor. Laquer Pealed. Straight. £25

Wings. Late VR6. Classic Green. £60

these parts still available? and rust free?

could they be delivered? to hull, yorkshire? please :) if so how much?

cheers

rich

I'll take the classic green grille please mate :) Please PM me with payment info.

Hi there,

So, on full inspection, the paint is pretty good, there is however only the centre clip intact (the surround of the other visible clip is also intact) and there are two tiny holes on the top of the grill that are totally hidden by the slam panel.

Let me know if this is still ok with you,

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

PCV valve please.

Not a problem. I guess £2.50 should cover p&p. I'll drop you a PM,

Cheers,

N.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Not sure what it's technically called. But I'm after a front crossmember thing (the bit the radiator sits on with an engine mounting about 1/3 of the way along it) any chance you can help? :)

Leo

Hi Leo,

I think you are actually referring to two pieces, the front crossmember, and the rad support. I do have both of these, both are on the list above. That would be £65 collected. I think I could get these couriered to you for £10 extra.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

really tempted to pop down and have a look at car, maybe buy a few bits at once, if possible?

Of course it is. As long as the items are not sold in the thread (and they are not listed anywhere else, so all will be on thread). When would work for you, and are you looking for anything in particular?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Would like the subframe and wishbones, if it's all straight please. I'm in Reading too, which is handy! :) Actually, leave the rack on it .. I'll take that too .. !

Actually I'll take the brake master/slave cylinders, the coilpack and the alternator too.. Front indicators too please!

Might buy half the damn car at this rate! :)

Ha ha, yes, not a problem :) Good news that you are local. When would be a good time for you to collect? Also, from the above I presume you mean the brake servo and master cylinder?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Late 4 pin MAF and MAF housing. £20

Posted to Glasgow please :)

I think £5 should cover p&p. I'll drop you a PM.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I'll definitely have the leather handbrake handle if all the stitching's still intact (did they only come in black?), and the heater controls if fully working.

If nobody wants the engine loom in the next few days, any chance you could cut the MAF connector off it for me? I'm also after the two speaker grilles from where the windscreen meets the A-pillars but you may want to sell them with the dash. What wheels has it got?

I should be in Reading at the weekend so I can come and say hello :)

Cheers!

Stone

Hi Stone,

All the stitching is indeed intact so we should be good to go there. They did only come in black AFAIK. The heater controls are perfect, no cracked tabs, the light works, the fan works on all speeds, and the temp and direction controls are spot on. I have the grills from a dash I had a while back too :)

What time are you around? I am out on Saturday afternoon, but am around on Saturday morning and Sunday all day.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Passenger side tow eye cover, or both please, if available and intact. PM sent. Thanks

Unfortunately it is missing, sorry :(

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

VR6 Bonnet in Classic Green. Paint poor. Laquer Pealed. Straight. £25

Wings. Late VR6. Classic Green. £60

these parts still available? and rust free?

could they be delivered? to hull, yorkshire? please :) if so how much?

cheers

rich

Hi Rich,

They are available, and are rust free, however, getting them to you could be a bit of a problem. My experience of couriers is that they will probably end up banana shaped by the time they get to you. Are you in an urgent rush for these, if not, I might end up coming up to Lincoln at some stage in the next couple of months which isn't a million miles away if that helps?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

How much for the coilovers?

Hi there,

I would be looking for £250 if that helps? They are a shade over £700 new...

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Are the HT leads genuine VW if so ill take them mate?

Hi there,

I am not sure TBH, are the VW items branded at all?

Thanks.

Ha ha, yes, not a problem :) Good news that you are local. When would be a good time for you to collect? Also, from the above I presume you mean the brake servo and master cylinder?

Hmm, no, typing too fast for brain - I meant the clutch master and slave cylinder if you have split them off .. :-\

Erm, PM me with a more exact location and I'll figure out when I can pop over. I have to get this stuff in one Corrado VR6, so it might take more than one go tbh .. !

Cheers!

Any chance of a pic of steering wheel please , will take if all ok , me uncle lives in reading so can pick up . Regards Rob

Yes that's fine by me mate, car isn't going into bodyshop until late January, so should be fine, do you want me to pay a deposit by PayPal for you?

Hmm, no, typing too fast for brain - I meant the clutch master and slave cylinder if you have split them off .. :-\

Erm, PM me with a more exact location and I'll figure out when I can pop over. I have to get this stuff in one Corrado VR6, so it might take more than one go tbh .. !

Cheers!

I'll drop you a PM later with address and we can work out a date :)

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Any chance of a pic of steering wheel please , will take if all ok , me uncle lives in reading so can pick up . Regards Rob

Hi Rob,

I will get a picture tonight. Can you PM me your e-mail address to send to please?

Thanks,

N.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

They should be branded if vw items

Hi Jon,

Unfortunately these have sold. Sorry.

N.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

ABS VR6 ECU, HT Leads, ISV, Drivers Side Electric Window & Rear Badge please :)

Could you let me know how much posted! Cheers Simon

PM sent :)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Yes that's fine by me mate, car isn't going into bodyshop until late January, so should be fine, do you want me to pay a deposit by PayPal for you?

A deposit would be good. One question before we start though, will a bonnet fit inside a corrado without wrecking the interior and or bonnet? I know they fit in a mk2, but they are a different size.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Sorry, this sold a couple of posts ago. Typical :(

Alright mate, I'm after both front A-pillars if they are black and without extra alarm holes etc. Also after the plastic cover that clips onto the top of the handbrake (black) and a couple of clips to hold the carpets down properly (also black and will confirm which ones) Let me know, thanks

hi i need the radiator support,lower left and right undertrays, and fan belt side cover. how much posted, is the rad genuine?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

also how much for the gbox posted, my bell housing is cracked/damaged, is tyhis box in gopod nick, no oil lreaks smooth ect?

did you drive the car and the gears feel tight? no crunches in second?

Alright mate, I'm after both front A-pillars if they are black and without extra alarm holes etc. Also after the plastic cover that clips onto the top of the handbrake (black) and a couple of clips to hold the carpets down properly (also black and will confirm which ones) Let me know, thanks

Sorry, the interior was cream so unfortunately I don't have these. :(

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

hi i need the radiator support,lower left and right undertrays, and fan belt side cover. how much posted, is the rad genuine?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

also how much for the gbox posted, my bell housing is cracked/damaged, is tyhis box in gopod nick, no oil lreaks smooth ect?

did you drive the car and the gears feel tight? no crunches in second?

Hi there,

Yep I drove the car a good few miles and the box is perfect. No leaks, crunches, and all the gears engage smoothly too. Regarding postage, that could be an issue, however, I will be in South Devon at Christmas so perhaps meeting up would work for you?

I have the rad support, and as far as I know, the rad is genuine but I will inspect later this evening. The undertrays were missing unfortunately :(

ok mate , meet could be a good idea!!

how much for the gbox and rad support?, how rusty is the rad support , is it bent or damaged as myn is in pretty bad condition, if alls the well consider them sold.regards alex