Johnny H

Not the best first day of Corrado ownership

I was that impressed with this thread I joined the forum! (been lurking for yonks)

Are you after a coilpack too?? :-)

Welcome to the CF!

Just to add to the small village like community feel of this forum, I'm going to add my totally random tuppenyworth to this thread: Michael a.k.a. toohottotrot, did a lady on horseback compliment you on your VR the other day as she rode past your house? If so, that was my missus, whose parents live just round the corner from you: we've been admiring your VW collection (particularly the 'rocco and 'rado) every time we've turned right just by your house in the village...

Clearly this is going be a weird stalkerish thread if I'm wrong, but how many small village collections of V-dubs featuring aqua blue 'rados and gold 'roccos can there be in small town Worcestershire...?!

Just to add to the small village like community feel of this forum, I'm going to add my totally random tuppenyworth to this thread: Michael a.k.a. toohottotrot, did a lady on horseback compliment you on your VR the other day as she rode past your house? If so, that was my missus, whose parents live just round the corner from you: we've been admiring your VW collection (particularly the 'rocco and 'rado) every time we've turned right just by your house in the village...

Clearly this is going be a weird stalkerish thread if I'm wrong, but how many small village collections of V-dubs featuring aqua blue 'rados and gold 'roccos can there be in small town Worcestershire...?!

Haha! such a small world! Yes she did, I was quite taken aback that a female would recognise, let alone compliment a Corrado!

Yeah, her verdict when she got back home here was that you'd seemed pleased but rather surprised! Small world indeed...I shall greatly miss looking out for the Corrado when I drive by but I shall still enjoy looking at the Scirocco, which looks superb.

:notworthy:

Great thread.

You wouldn't get this on many forums :salute:

Yeah, her verdict when she got back home here was that you'd seemed pleased but rather surprised! Small world indeed...I shall greatly miss looking out for the Corrado when I drive by but I shall still enjoy looking at the Scirocco, which looks superb.

We miss looking at the Corrado on the drive already, some cars you don't even need to drive they're a pleasure just to look at.......although getting behind the wheel of the Corrado is one of the finest driving pleasures I've had, and I've owned many cars!

Call in next time and have a closer look at "Rocky".....he's lurking in the garage at the minute! :thumbleft:

Are you after a coilpack too?? :-)

Welcome to the CF!

Thanks

and no...I'm not after a coilpack! :grin:

Well a really BIG THANK YOU to Andy (C5 OEM).

Its turn up at 9:45am this morning and it's in and working great.

She's now driving and not missing a beat, Time to have some fun and injoy.

Thanks again Johnny

Not ended. Following the recent attack on my Corrado by something big dragonfir3 offered me several big dod'sfree of charge to help me fix it. Now this is what I call a really friendly, let's help, forum. This place is of this world. What may have been another Corrado broken up will continue.

We miss looking at the Corrado on the drive already, some cars you don't even need to drive they're a pleasure just to look at.......although getting behind the wheel of the Corrado is one of the finest driving pleasures I've had, and I've owned many cars!

Im with you on that one mate, my drives been empty for far too long, even my dad who hates corrado's is asking when the next one will be appearing!