Paul C

selling a project

Hi Guys, could do with some advice. Due to a change of circumstance I have to sadly give up on my 2.0 rado project with several jobs left to do, it's a non runner at the mo but it's all there, and prices on the net seem to vary wildly. I haven't got time to break it and have no clue what sort of price to ask. Can any of guys help educate me?

Many Thanks

Paul

list to do will be helpful, some pictures as well as a spec. Prices of Corrado went down a lot so probably no more than 500 quid.

Both my corrado's I bought were non runners, first one I got ripped off on because it was 'starter motor and flat battery' which turned out to be head gasket, I spent £800 on that and my VR6 with engine needing a rebuild I bought for £600. With prices falling you would be lucky to get £4-500 depending on what needs doing. The likelihood is someone will want the engine and just buy to break

Jobs that need doing include fixing a fuel leak due to corroded fuel line, re-attach rear fuel assembly, fit indicators (included), slightly erratic central locking a few bits of interior trim missing. It hasn't been run properly for about 12 months so I cant promise this to be an exhaustive list.

bought an mot failure "runner" a short while back for £350 and that included deliver via a courier! may be worth trying to sort it out as you should get more for it

there doesnt seem to be anything exciting sounding about it at all so far..

once you've paid to get the car collected, done all the graft you'll be left with a car worth under a grand unless it has immaculate paint or really low miles?

personally i'd say £250ish at best.

It's worth what it's worth in spares less a couple of hundred quid for the effort of collecting and stripping it, bottom end it's worth about £150 scrap metal, so I'd expect to get rid of a non-runner for something between this and 500. Anyone expecting close to a grand is not being realistic.