Andi

The CF Update: New design, new classifieds & more to come!

Well, looks a bit different now doesn't it?

Tonight sees the release of the new Classifieds system, and a new design.

The Classifieds is still a Work-In-Progress, but is open for Car Sales of Corrados (not others at the moment) and Parts & Breaking as before.

Any cars or parts for sale in the old Classified system have been imported into the new listing, unless they were over 3 months old.

I have less drastic changes coming very soon too.

It's late, I need sleep (as I work 9-6 in a 'normal' job as well as this!) so I'm off, but feel free to leave feedback here.

Thanks, all. And if you like it and haven't donated yet... *hint* :)

Crumbs. Thought I'd stumbled onto the wrong site for a second. I'll have a roam around and see the changes.

Sleep well Jedi

Nice one Andi, like it :D

Early days I know but just a heads up... there's an alignment problem... at least there is on my browser. Chrome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51403[/ATTACH]

I was baffled when I came on a few mins ago!

Not sure I like the visual aspect of it but I'm sure it'll grow on me!

Nice one Andi, like it :D

Early days I know but just a heads up... there's an alignment problem... at least there is on my browser. Chrome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51403[/ATTACH]

Are you using an Ad Blocker?

there's issues with all the pics in the cars/parts for sale ad's.. they are showing the wrong photos!

I'll get that sorted tomorrow. Issue with the Import script it looks like.

Thanks for the feedback so far, guys!

I like the update, think it looks good. Seems to take forever to change screens, i.e I clicked on the link to this topic and it took about 3 mins to show it.

You forgot to mention,classifieds can now be viewed via Tapatalk !

Good work

One advantage of the new system, yes!

Looks good. But does this mean no Corrado pics at the top?

Afraid so. I have some other plans coming up though, don't worry, your bandwidth isn't safe yet... lol

I like the update, think it looks good. Seems to take forever to change screens, i.e I clicked on the link to this topic and it took about 3 mins to show it.

That is lag on the server. We know what happens when the site hangs, but we don't know how to fix it presently... Previously, you would've just seen the CloudFlare message.

I'm sure we'll track that down very soon as it's quite annoying! ;)

excellent look, its much easier to read now. I found it kinda funny on the eyes since the last upgrade. Really like this one now! A++

As above, I really like the colour scheme and it looks like we can reply directly in the classifieds :cheers:

looking good Andi... although text style in the login box is black, which makes it difficult to see what youve typed with it being a black background :)

IE 9

As above, I really like the colour scheme and it looks like we can reply directly in the classifieds :cheers:

Parts, yes. Cars, no. :)

looking good Andi... although text style in the login box is black, which makes it difficult to see what youve typed with it being a black background :)

IE 9

Use a better browser?! lol.

I'll look into IE, but suspect it's just being stupid.

It actually looks fine in IE8..

safari all the way at home for me (Macbook Pro) but work's machine is IE 9... there's actaully a few rendering issues on IE 9...

* The Search box overlaps page numbers

* login bar (Welcome {username}) overlaps the title of the thread

* signatures sit right under the posts - no padding, butwould have expected them to align with the bottom of the post DIV.

Pete

Yes you will do as they have all only just been added. Obviously they will go after the first time. Thats just the nature of "forums".

Apologies for that!

Wow guys, looks great. Much better, and I'm liking the classifieds alot more!

One thing I'll point out, when I login and type my username, the characters are black. The password shows the *'s in blue. Not sure if its been pointed out, yet, just a flying visit!

ETA: You said classifieds are sorted, but none have any replys.

Edited by sam2.0

like the look except the logo... i miss the Corrado silhouette :(

as for the running of the site i all seems to work ok. Nice work Andi

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

also... the signatures on my browser seems to be very high up in the posts... Like they're actually part of the posts. Dunno if that's me or the forum though... might be my browser i suppose (firefox)