ST0RMF0RCE

Hi to all from sunny (??!!!) Cornwall

Hey all,

just picked up my first corrado!! pearl grey 2.0 16v - well looked after....early days but lovin it so far...

Also proud owner of '97 vr6 highline in black and a '92 mk3 in montana green - not many of them kickin around....

Got to sell the monty green though for space unfortunately...

lookin forward to browsin the forum for info and tips...

take it easy,

ST0RMF0RCE

A.K.A PETE

geton mate, from cornwall also where abouts you from?

im in wadebridge myself. nice town to retire, boring if your my age haha!

yeah i'll be up for it, when i get a corrado that is :p

maybe sort it out abit closer to summer, when it'll probably still be raining ;)

Welcome,

I used to own a montana green J plate Mk3 Gti also, with (I think) morrette headlight conversion back in the day. Unusual colour to see now.

Enjoy your new car.

Dougie

hey - thx for replies - i am down near st ives - any plans for a get together give me a shout - well up for that....

had rado a couple of weeks now - lovin it!! need to get a vr6 rado now - my highline kicks ass but cross that with the rado handling - would be frickin awesome !!!!!!

peace....

hey - quite possibly andrew - been around a lot this week...

sold the montana green this week so can concentrate on rado for a bit - got some 17" azev a's at good price the other day so this week will be getting them on, fitting starter button 'cause of dodgy ignition switch and trying to get a new throttle cable......

Newquay here, don't own a Corrado as yet though. I've been looking on ebay etc but nobody in Cornwall seems to want to sell their Corrados!

Hello and welcome! Just thought i'd put my name on the list for a get together too! I'm in the mighty Fal (well Penryn actually)! I might be able to suggest a nice beachside venue if anyones interested? Let me know.

ill be well up for it as soon as i have a few things on mine sorted!! will keep you posted