odub

16" Speedline 4 stud fitment

I've been in touch directly with the UK importers for Speedline wheels about buying a set of the 2110 Challenge alloys which are a very close match to the original vr6 speedline wheels to fit my 16v, so 4x100 fitment. The size for the wheels are 16x7 inch, et35 and will have to confirm the weight but from memory are 8ish kg. The reason for the group buy being that these wheels are no longer made but the casts do exist in Italy and can be made to order with the minimum number to get the correct fitment, offset and centre bore being 24 wheels (6 sets).

The price for 4 wheels is £552 inc. VAT which is a saving of £108 off retail (if you can find a set anywhere!)

These are quite a rare wheel and this is a great opportunity to own a set

example pictures taken from vortex:

15" next to 16"

2110challenge.jpg

2110challenge1.jpg

I'll start by working on a list of 6 sets but can expand if there is more demand. Get your name down now, i'm keen to get things moving:

1.odub

Edited by odub

Might just be interested I was going to refurb my 15 speedlines and fit them with new tyres but these look rather good. Do you know what et the original speedlines are and can you get these one done in 5 stud also?

i'm not sure about the original et but think it will be 35 also. these can be done in 5 stud but i'll need to get back to them and probably start another group buy because it is a special order and could possibly have to be a different order being 5 stud

alright,

is this group buy still going?

just been advised by rimstyle, after placing my order, that they don't have any of these wheels in stock as advertised:

http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/detail/?car_model_id=12820;wheel=speedline_corse_challenge_2110_ss;dia=16

they told me that they've been onto the uk importers who only get them in when the order is big enough, and haven't done so for a while.

they also cannot advise when that is likely to be either.

my valver is due back from the spray shop end of the month and really wanted to slap the new wheels on it then, but if i'm gonna be months waiting, might have to look at a temporary solution.

so yea, put me down if this is still gonna happen. also might be worth moving this to the forum group buys section, generate a bit of interest?

cheers

Thanks for your interest but I'm out of this now due to brembo brake size. It's worth getting in touch directly with speedline though

If anybody takes it upon themselves to look into this again, then I would definitely like to get some 16 inch Speedlines at that price or similar.