V-Dubstar

Super Hero Fancy Dress Ideas....

Right, I'm heading to an old skool rave event (Fantazia) end of this month, and the theme is superheroes!

Any original ideas of what to go as? (That can also be bought/found/made easy!!)

My shortlist so far is Ironman, Wolverine (though these are a little obvious), Space Ghost, Bananaman, and Kick Ass!!

Any thoughts? :splat:

Right, I'm heading to an old skool rave event (Fantazia) end of this month, and the theme is superheroes!

Any original ideas of what to go as? (That can also be bought/found/made easy!!)

My shortlist so far is Ironman, Wolverine (though these are a little obvious), Space Ghost, Bananaman, and Kick Ass!!

Any thoughts? :splat:

Surely should be Power Rangers just to keep it authentic lol I used to go to all the fantasia's back in the day, had some mates that used to DJ and MC ( worm and ribbsy ) everyone I went to we used to see a pair of Power Rangers !!

I made a subzero outfit last year fa about 15 quid. Very simple and quick, just need to be handy with blue fabric, the rest is just a black hoody an black tracky bottoms. Ya can buy 1 buy that's no fun!

Nice!! I'm fairly useless when it comes to making things if I'm honest!! Quite enjoying the idea of buying something ready made and adding a few touches like...

Power Rangers was one of the 1st things I searched for but only kiddies costumes available!!

Hot Rod!

Not the transformers variety either.

Dangermouse!

Haha I actually have a full latex head and bought a white shirt with DM on it, red belt, gloves etc etc and used it last yr at Boomtown - wasn't so bad being outdoors with it, but I don't want to use it inside a sweaty club - it get's sweaty enough inside the mouse head - just ask Deadmau5 ;)

Iv got a mr incredible suit in my bedroom somewer its got all the fake muscles and stuff and an eye mask thing id be willing to part with it for not alot

Pm me if you like its not perfect but i dont suppose it needs to be in a rave lol

Fantazia 8) was too young for the raves in the 90s but loved the tunes :D

I bet you're going be really hot in what ever you suit you choose!

How about a few of you go as the Teenage mutant ninja turtles?

my bro and mates are heading down, I went to motion for the first time with him the other week.. Hes a photographer, so we were access all areas.. pretty cool hanging around in the DJ booth etc!

Costume wise: Jagerbomber!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55921[/ATTACH]

has to be powdered toast man[ATTACH=CONFIG]55929[/ATTACH] or iron man[ATTACH=CONFIG]55933[/ATTACH]

Iv got a mr incredible suit in my bedroom somewer its got all the fake muscles and stuff and an eye mask thing id be willing to part with it for not alot

Pm me if you like its not perfect but i dont suppose it needs to be in a rave lol

Thanks for the offer dude - already bought a Bananaman and Space Ghost and gonna see what they're like!!

Fantazia

8)

was too young for the raves in the 90s but loved the tunes

:D

I bet you're going be really hot in what ever you suit you choose!

How about a few of you go as the Teenage mutant ninja turtles?

Yeh only recently been introduced to old skool properly, fantastic stuff it's got so much drive and purpose!! Not a bad idea that mate, nice one!!

my bro and mates are heading down, I went to motion for the first time with him the other week.. Hes a photographer, so we were access all areas.. pretty cool hanging around in the DJ booth etc!

Costume wise: Jagerbomber!

Haha mate that costume is the mutz nutz!! Is that u? Sweet man nice little perk! Bit of a funny old club with it being a skate park an all ey?

Brilliant! If they play the old school stuff, I'll be there!

Kev it's an old skool festival mate, just check the lineup, looks intense!!

has to be powdered toast man

Attachment 55929

or iron man

Attachment 55933

Haha toast man, love it!!

Rorschach

Do u know what I was looking at that costume yday!! Not sure I wanna be wearing a ballaclava, a coat and a hat all night tho :(

Cheers for the input guys!! Also been thinking of going as this bad lad http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/TickSeason1-New.jpg

Ok then, staying with the Watchman theme, how about Ozymandias or The Comedian?