robo22sri

Stealth Racing Schimmel 263 group buy!

thanks for confirming :)

come on guys... only one more name to get the very attractive £370 price !

I have left my details with stealth they will phone me tomorrow and as long as vince hasn't ordered the cams Allready I will be on the group buy! Cool beans yes

They've not been ordered yet, deadline was extended until Close of business Monday as Vince is off today :)

But good man on being the group buy hero!! :-)

I'm gna go for the cams!!!

I can't afford the remap straight away! This is a stretch n going on the card! Will I be able to have them posted out aswell, I will fit them myself and get the remap done in a few months time?!?

I'm gna go for the cams!!!

I can't afford the remap straight away! This is a stretch n going on the card! Will I be able to have them posted out aswell, I will fit them myself and get the remap done in a few months time?!?

Yep! Vince can post them out to you via mail-order, this will cost £10 ... so £380 to your door... you can fit yourself, and get the remap done with vince, not sure how long he will honour the group buy price for remap. you'll need to have a chat with him when you call to place your deposit :)

good man on coming on board, I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

Pete

Yep! Vince can post them out to you via mail-order, this will cost £10 ... so £380 to your door... you can fit yourself, and get the remap done with vince, not sure how long he will honour the group buy price for remap. you'll need to have a chat with him when you call to place your deposit :)

good man on coming on board, I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

Pete

I asked Vince how long I could leave it and still have the group buy remap price and he said 6 months max, which I thought was pretty good :)

Thanks Pete!

6 months?!? Can't complain at that!

Can't wait to get them now and see the difference!!!

Do they change the sound of the VR at all?

Just a reminder that this group buy ends close of business today, so if anyone who has not yet laid the deposit please kindly give stealth racing a call to put your deposit down :)

Thanks Pete!

6 months?!? Can't complain at that!

Can't wait to get them now and see the difference!!!

Do they change the sound of the VR at all?

Yes. It does lose a little bit of it's characterful deep bellowing noise which is a shame.. but the increase in performance more than makes up for it.

I now have confirmation that 11 people have paid the deposit... therefore the price is set at £370, give yourselves a pat on the back folks :)

Vince just phoned and has taken payment from me. he did say the person who's card was declined hasn't got back to him yet! So hurry up who ever it is.

We've already got 11 orders, so hard cheese for the guy who's card was declined as he will miss out if not sorted today !

Nicely done Fay :) Would be very interested to see how yours performs with a Stealth map vs my DG map!

Been keeping a very close eye on this thread since the beginning and have decided that I just can't miss out! :D

Jim, I've had a good chat with Vince and I won't be having the fitting or mapping done until a few paydays have passed, but it certainly would be interesting to see. Another car swap in a few months then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It does lose a little bit of it's characterful deep bellowing noise which is a shame.. but the increase in performance more than makes up for it.

No!!!!!

I hope it's only a little difference in sound, that's what i love about the VR!!! It's beautiful notes!!!

Bollocks, been trying to sort out buying half my house off the ex and didn't spot this until today :(

Have I missed out, or is there room for a little one? :shrug:

Don't start :lol:

Luckily for me, Schimmel are being slow and I managed to sneak in on the end of the order :D If anyone's worried about spreading the cost you can pay £370 now and fitted costs after they're finished, or change your mind, give Stealth an extra tenner and get them shipped out for you to DIY :)